Tren hex. Parabolin

Vail 61

I've been reading up on parabolin (tren hex) and I'm curious as to what would be the upside compared to say tren ace or tren Ethanate. I can get some alpha pharma tren hex it's expensive but I have heard a lot of good things on the alpha pharma parabolin. I've used tri tren before sides were tolerable kept the cycle to 6 weeks 3 shots a week added in some masteron and test with it. I think that was the best cycle I've ever done, would like to do the same cycle but instead tri tren use tren hex also had some caber and aromison never felt the need for the caber girl friend was happy mood was good any positive input would be appreciated

HGH.to

because it's actually the same. the ester is only responding for how fast the hormone (in this case, trenbolone) will release in the system after you inject it. Tri Tren you used contains all three forms of trenbolone. This one only contains the longest version of Tren Hexa. if you already did Tri Tren and you were fine, you could go for Tren Hexa. it's the same tren, you just need to inject it once or twice a week. No point in using it more often. The downside of long versions is that if you get side effects and you stop, they are still going to be present for a long time after stopping. But since you've already been on Tri Tren with high success and you know how your body reacts on it - go for it.
Hope you also add Testosterone in there.

Vail 61

I think I got what your saying ( them dang esters ) so I'm going to go with the parabolan and I'll keep the test in there I have some propinate ( once again esters come into this ) I now prop is faster and cyp or Ethan are longer would be interested in what you have to say about that and some dosages would be helpful

Aussie

Tren Hex
first released by the French-based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia. However, in 1997 Negma would pull Parabolan from the market. As the first human grade pharmaceutical Trenbolone compound, it was also the last.

Parabolan is very similar to the more popular Trenbolone Acetate (Fina) compound. The only difference is the ester attached, as Parabolan will provide a much slower release of Trenbolone requiring fewer injections. The functional traits and characteristics of the Trenbolone hormone do not change based on the attached ester.

Parabolan Functions & Traits:

Parabolan, officially labeled Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Tren Hex) is a structurally altered form of Nandrolone. Nandrolone being the hormone most commonly associated with Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate). For the Trenbolone hormone to exist, the Nandrolone hormone has an added double bond at carbon positions 9 and 11. This greatly increases the hormones androgen binding affinity and inhibits the hormone from aromatizing. Parabolan carries no aromatizing nature. This slight modification also slows down the metabolism of the hormone resulting in a far more potent anabolic and androgenic nature than Nandrolone, far beyond testosterone as well. In order to understand this hormone’s power, consider its anabolic and androgenic ratings. Trenbolone carries an anabolic rating of 500 as well as an androgenic rating of 500. All steroids carry a rating measured against the rating of testosterone, which carries a rating of 100 in both categories. More importantly, the Trenbolone hormone’s ratings match up perfectly to its translating activity. This is not always the case as can be seen in steroids like Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) and Proviron (Mesterolone) to name a few. You will be hard-pressed to find an anabolic steroid that carries the raw anabolic and androgenic power of Parabolan.

TrenH

Dosage & administration:

Half life

5 to 7 days

Adult dose (male)

50-200mg EOD or ETD by intramuscular injection.

Adult dose (female)

25-50mg EOD or ETD by intramuscular injection.

Average Cycle Length

4-16 weeks following and ED or EOD injection regime.

Anabolic #

Androgenic #

Bioavailability

100%

CAS Name

estra-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one 17β-cyclohexylmethylcarbonate

TrenE

Dosage & administration:

Half life

6 days

Adult dose (Male)

150-450mg ETD or EFD by intramuscular injection

Adult dose (Female)

25-50mg ETD or EFD by intramuscular injection

Average Cycle Length

4-16 weeks following and ETD or EFD injection regime

Anabolic #

Androgenic #

Bioavailability

Estimated at 100%

CAS Name

17-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Vail 61

I have been around steroids for almost 30 years had some friends that were bodybuilders one who was a pro, myself I just got my satisfaction out of heavy weights. Mostly a deca dbol kinda guy always run test with everything don't care for SARMs can't afford gh. I've ran tren ace a couple of cycles, first time was tren ace 400 mg a week always kept my test around the same I had some pretty heavy sides the worst was I was so tired, the sides started to ease up after 2 nd week my bench went up 20 lbs 2nd round was tri tren test masteron Same mg sides were not to bad and bench was going great (generally I don't go past 225 I just rep it) I was working 3 plates 4 sets of 6 to 8 I couldn't believe how cut I got, like I said earlier I'm just not built for body building ( big legs small shoulders) I'm a old guy 6 ft 210lbs pressing 315. I want to see about doing a cut cycle around spring and I was either going to repeat the tri tren or maybe try the parabolan sustanon masteron at 400 mg wkly. One more thing we all know that the strengths and quality of the pharmas are not the same ( lots of counterfeits) I usually test my orders but I can't do the actual strengths on most of them don't know if that gives you a idea of my direction basically I'm a old lifter who wants to get jacked for the summer 💪

HGH.to

With everything mentioned, I think that
parabolan sustanon masteron at 400 mg wkly.
sounds very good. Remember that with a great diet and workout plan any cycle plan could be cutting. Just keep your calorie (macros) right and I'm sure you have no issues working out.