Going out with a bang

Gainz.

I think its true... I've been on tren for 5 weeks. In that time my brother, his gf, 2 coworkers, my gfs kid, upstairs neighbors kid, my uncle and cousin have all gotten covid. I've been in direct contact with every single one of them. And I'm not vaccinated... no boosters or any of that bs.

JesseTX

I think its true... I've been on tren for 5 weeks. In that time my brother, his gf, 2 coworkers, my gfs kid, upstairs neighbors kid, my uncle and cousin have all gotten covid. I've been in direct contact with every single one of them. And I'm not vaccinated... no boosters or any of that bs.
Proof is in the pudding

bobby ricky

Have you guy’s seen the Beligas test,tren,mast mix?
Anybody’s thoughts?
50 mg ace
50 mg prop
50 mg mast

Going to finish my cycle by upping the dosage.
Just not happy with the smaller dose. Healthier it might be but I’m here for a good time not a long time 😂. I just don’t feel like I’m on steroids you know. 900 test e and 600 deca will be my next dose starting next week. I’m just not getting the results from what I consider a conservative dose.
Eating cleaner than I ever have and working harder than I ever have.
I still believe this is pretty conservative for me because my sides are pretty nonexistent from past blasting.

I have to cheat on Fridays because the guy’s I work with are so juvenile that if you don’t eat pizza or burgers they make fun of you. So to make the kids happy I will eat their shit😂.
Hey bro. I’m actually gonna start a test c and deca cycle. Any suggestions on how many mg I should start with or any advice would be cool man

Gainz.

Have you guy’s seen the Beligas test,tren,mast mix?
Anybody’s thoughts?
50 mg ace
50 mg prop
50 mg mast
I have seen it! I actually thought about getting some to jump start my summer blast. But those damn fast esters cycles so expensive.
But definitely curious how the pip would be. Because mine is... FUCKING NOTICABLE!!
But its 4 compounds and 500mg per ml. I'm assuming a 3 compound 150mg solution would be less.

Gainz.

Hey bro. I’m actually gonna start a test c and deca cycle. Any suggestions on how many mg I should start with or any advice would be cool man
You should really start your own post so we can help you more effectively. We need to know age, height, weight, diet, workout program, previous gear usage... planning on cycling and pct, or blast and cruise (trt) so again super happy to help. But making your own post would be much easier for your exact needs brother

JesseTX

I have seen it! I actually thought about getting some to jump start my summer blast. But those damn fast esters cycles so expensive.
But definitely curious how the pip would be. Because mine is... FUCKING NOTICABLE!!
But its 4 compounds and 500mg per ml. I'm assuming a 3 compound 150mg solution would be less.
Yeah, if it was a bit more cut down it wouldn't be as bad.

Gainz.

Yeah, if it was a bit more cut down it wouldn't be as bad.

I've actually been thinking about pinning 3x a week instead of just 2. In Hope's that less oil means less pip. I pinned Thursday in my right leg and so far so good. But the pin before that... my whole left thigh swelled up and was extremely uncomfortable and tight. And the time before that is when I pushed the oil into my knee. God damnit that sucked. So hopefully, the bad pip is over because like I said going on 3 days in my right leg and no significant pain.

unclem

your an athlete that helps its not that bad i had it 2 yrs ago or so.

Gainz.

maybe its all that sex you been getting lmfao, i am just kidding

Hahaha... it probably helps! But its funny you say that... when you check my post in the members pictures section you'll see how funny it really is 😂🤣

JesseTX

I've actually been thinking about pinning 3x a week instead of just 2. In Hope's that less oil means less pip. I pinned Thursday in my right leg and so far so good. But the pin before that... my whole left thigh swelled up and was extremely uncomfortable and tight. And the time before that is when I pushed the oil into my knee. God damnit that sucked. So hopefully, the bad pip is over because like I said going on 3 days in my right leg and no significant pain.
Like I said, you can heat up the oil and it will help some.
A buddy told me you can actually buy vials and oil and make a thinner blend. He suggested that to me because I was shooting 400mg deca from a 500mg vial and got pip almost every time.

Aussie

Wouldn’t have any pip.
Would waste my money on it but. Buy them all separately and it will work out better. You don’t really want mast the same as the others and you will probably add some more test again