Weight loss diet

HulkSmashShan

My wife has been on 20 mcg of clen and 25mg anavar a day now for the past 3 weeks. She is having zero sides and she goes to the gym w me 5 times a week. She is hardening up and coming along wonderfully as far as her arms thighs and butt. She has some stubborn fat that she is having trouble losing. Now please know that I realize that 3 weeks in the gym is not that big of a deal I'm just trying to get some outside opinion here. For a female how many grams of protein would y'all recommend? Our diet consists of very low fat chicken and rice asparagus, sweet potatoes, yogurt, etc. With NO cheat days. I'm having a hard time telling her to count calories or count proteins and fats. We snack on unsalted roasted almonds. I mean we are literally the most healthy eaters we know. We don't do cokes in my home we don't hardly even do sugar except for maybe a spoon of honey in our coffee in the morning. I appreciate you all. Thanks in advance.

Welderman

Chart says 1.2-2g/kg for women to maintain and repair muscle. I would say lean towards the low for weight loss and towards the high end for strength training.

suppsforlife

Welder is right.
Plus, she should try to keep the calories under the maintenance, but I guess you already know that
also,
My wife has been on 20 mcg of clen and 25mg anavar a day now for the past 3 weeks.
about anavar we discuss in another topic
but clen - 3 weeks on the same dosage is not a good idea.
2 weeks on and 2 weeks off either increase dosage every 2 weeks
(our bodies get used to effects of clen and it starts becoming useless)

EveRichards

The final result depends on the choice of diet. Unfortunately, women who want to lose weight often use rigid diets that are very harmful to their health. They give quick, short-term results. After a while, the excess weight comes back in double digits. Therefore, you should consult experienced nutritionists and dieticians before starting to lose weight. Your wife probably has problems that prevent her from losing the extra weight.

suppsforlife

you've brought back to life a really old post mate. lol. but to my memory, both he and his wife are doing great now, no worries ;)

EveRichards

The final result depends on the choice of diet. Unfortunately, women who want to lose weight often use rigid diets that are very harmful to their health. They give quick, short-term results. After a while, the excess weight comes back in double digits. Therefore, you should consult experienced nutritionists and dieticians before starting to lose weight. Your wife probably has problems that prevent her from losing the extra weight.
Your wife probably has problems that prevent her from losing the "stubborn fat". Any problem with the body needs the assistance of medical professionals. It could be the beginning of solving her problem.
P.S thank you suppforlife for the update! and sorry for necro posting

LHV

The last time I discussed weight loss with my doctor she looked at me with these piggy little eyes, shifted her voluptuous frame in the office chair, and said “what’s wrong with carrying a few extra pounds?” and that was the end of that