Any females???

Nanay79

Hi y’all!! My name is Nany , I been on a on and off relationship with JIM , but we made it official about 6 months ago , slow process so I man up and start to gear up recently. I’m using Body to Gear for the first time and ohh boy I’m exited to start my cycle!! Anyways, any female around??!

Gainz.

First off let me apologize for the rest of the group and what they (will most likely) say in the future!
Second welcome! Awesome to hear people bettering themselves!
But no... not many women here. Every once in a while we'll get one, but they don't seem to be as active.
So... just to be clear this forum is usually a bunch of... unsupervised men. So our conversations can get... well... off the rails.
But we are a great bunch of people, we all want what's best for everyone and always happy to help. ( @Aussie be nice to the young lady)

Also, what is your plan for your first cycle?
And if you really want our best available advice, what's your age, height, weight and most importantly what's your end goal?

Nanay79

Thank y’all for responding!
First off let me apologize for the rest of the group and what they (will most likely) say in the future!
But no... not many women here. Every once in a while we'll get one, but they don't seem to be as active.
So... just to be clear this forum is usually a bunch of... unsupervised men. So our conversations can get... well... off the rails.
But we are a great bunch of people, we all want what's best for everyone and always happy to help. ( @Aussie be nice to the young lady)

And if you really want our best available advice, what's your age, height, weight and most importantly what's your end goal?
Thank u for ur response and the welcome !!and don’t worry I’m a Latina so I can handle them boys getting naughty 😈. I am 43 😩 , 4”11 ( yup I’m tinny ) 138 pounds , thick in the right areas !! I am on my second week of what I thought was anavar 10. So I got this co worker who told me that he could get me this cycle and my dumbass believed him so I jump in it but I don’t think is the real think cuz after doing research and finding this amazing forum , I’m pretty sure I got some bs compound. Anyways I already order from body to gear and now is waiting time . I don’t want to get stupid big or look masculine but definitely more lean and cut . 🦾.

Gainz.

Thank y’all for responding!

Thank u for ur response and the welcome !!and don’t worry I’m a Latina so I can handle them boys getting naughty 😈. I am 43 😩 , 4”11 ( yup I’m tinny ) 138 pounds , thick in the right areas !! I am on my second week of what I thought was anavar 10. So I got this co worker who told me that he could get me this cycle and my dumbass believed him so I jump in it but I don’t think is the real think cuz after doing research and finding this amazing forum , I’m pretty sure I got some bs compound. Anyways I already order from body to gear and now is waiting time . I don’t want to get stupid big or look masculine but definitely more lean and cut . 🦾.

Hahaha... I'm sure you can. None of are... mean. We're just... a little too honest and love to joke around. (And share person things that probably shouldn't be said 🤣😂)
But yes this is a truly awesome forum, really good people who actually care about people and their progress.
You should of known fairly easily if it was real. Anavar usually comes with a nice warm feeling, a great pump during your workout and darker urine.

Anavar is definitely on the more mild side, but definitely comes with risks... especially for women.

As far as your first cycle I recommend 10mg a day. 5mg in the morning and 5mg late afternoon. make sure you are drinking lots of water. Well you should be drinking water anyway.. I can't stress enough how soda, juice, sports drinks and all that stuff is just poison.
But yeah lots of water and some milk thistle.
I would run 4-5 weeks, and if you want to jump up to 15mg for the last 2 weeks that's not a terrible idea.
I honestly don't think you're first cycle is going to cause that many masculinity problems. But just know what to look for. If they happen... that's up to you. You can accept the excessive hair growth and all that, or lower the dosage... or just stop.

I also can't stress how important diet is. Anavar can definitely help get you there, but at the end of the day what you eat is going to effect how you look

(I'm desperately trying to make any jokes and keep it clean... this is killing me 🤣😂)

Aussie

Hey fuck face
Why mention my name ?
I’m not the one chasing skirt or trannies
🤣🤣🤣

HGH.to

welcome @Nanay79
you'll get a lot of helpful info here.
what are your goals?
the first cycle of 10 mg/day for a female is great, but you should obviously make sure it is real Oxandrolone and make sure to have a great diet with great workout plan

bobby ricky

Hi y’all!! My name is Nany , I been on a on and off relationship with JIM , but we made it official about 6 months ago , slow process so I man up and start to gear up recently. I’m using Body to Gear for the first time and ohh boy I’m exited to start my cycle!! Anyways, any female around??!
Welcome Nany, you have found a good forum for sure. I’ve used anavar from the name you mentioned and it did what it was supposed todo👍. Definitely be careful of some dumbshit giving you something and not knowing what it might be.

Nanay79

Hahaha... I'm sure you can. None of are... mean. We're just... a little too honest and love to joke around. (And share person things that probably shouldn't be said 🤣😂)
But yes this is a truly awesome forum, really good people who actually care about people and their progress.
You should of known fairly easily if it was real. Anavar usually comes with a nice warm feeling, a great pump during your workout and darker urine.

Anavar is definitely on the more mild side, but definitely comes with risks... especially for women.

As far as your first cycle I recommend 10mg a day. 5mg in the morning and 5mg late afternoon. make sure you are drinking lots of water. Well you should be drinking water anyway.. I can't stress enough how soda, juice, sports drinks and all that stuff is just poison.
I would run 4-5 weeks, and if you want to jump up to 15mg for the last 2 weeks that's not a terrible idea.
I honestly don't think you're first cycle is going to cause that many masculinity problems. But just know what to look for. If they happen... that's up to you. You can accept the excessive hair growth and all that, or lower the dosage... or just stop.

I also can't stress how important diet is. Anavar can definitely help get you there, but at the end of the day what you eat is going to effect how you look

(I'm desperately trying to make any jokes and keep it clean... this is killing me 🤣😂)
😂😂 thank u for being so well behaved 😬, the only thing I drink besides water is coffee , I do eat well , ( u are what u eat ) right now I’m

(I'm desperately trying to make any jokes and keep it clean... this is killing me 🤣😂

Thank u for the intake!! Can’t wait to receive my package and I will definitely keep posting regularly!! Also don’t hold back on those jokes 😬😆😂

Nanay79

Welcome Nany, you have found a good forum for sure. I’ve used anavar from the name you mentioned and it did what it was supposed todo👍. Definitely be careful of some dumbshit giving you something and not knowing what it might be.
Thank u and definitely learn my lesson about getting garbage but hey that’s the reason I found this amazing forum so at least something positive came out lol . Thank u all for such warm welcomed 💙❤️

Gainz.

Hard core drugs?? I’m sober from heroin 10yrs , 🙃, I know such cliché 😂 been going to the Jim for 5 . Ok, now ur turn 😂😂

Congratulations, I'm a ex junkie as well. (A little over 2 years clean...ish... I sometimes drink. But I've never had a problem with alcohol. I really only drink wine, fucking ginny) Mostly pills... any and all opioids and opiates and xanax... jesus fucking christ how I loved xanax.