Hi

bobby ricky

Just want to put in my opinion Nan. About 5 ladies at my gym are on gear other than just anavar. They are very masculine to say the least. I’m not saying it’s not attractive at all but they do loose alot of their female characteristics. I don’t know if you have used gear before but I wouldn’t do anything other then anavar. Gym bros will tell you to take all kinds of male hormones in smaller doses but just remember that you will be slowly turning into a man. Judging by your pictures you are very feminine and would hate to see that change. Girls at my gym spend most of their time on making that rear bigger 😂. In cali big rears are in👍. I’m always telling guy’s how good they look so it’s finally nice to say it to a woman 😂. Now I feel normal again.
All jokes aside, your bikini picture is awesome but would like to see more of the artwork.

U know I been intrigued about test tbh ? maybe in the future, it’s just the anger issues kind of worries me a bit. I think when it becomes to females Anavar will help if eating habits and training routine are follow . I am not overweight, but I got a big ass🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
I forgot one thing... When i was living in the Spanish Island they used to have a substance called Thiomucase or thiocase supps, me myself used them with very good results actually, not dangerous, but kind of makes you hooked, because what that substance does is to remove all water from the fat tissue (so it's a false feeling) but you will run to the bathroom because there's a lot of water in there, if you keep that up that might be the one for you?

Now it exists in injectable form (better) and if you do a Google search for example: injectable thiomucase or Thiomucase injection you will find a few.

Good luck

Gainz.

U know I been intrigued about test tbh ? maybe in the future, it’s just the anger issues kind of worries me a bit. I think when it becomes to females Anavar will help if eating habits and training routine are follow . I am not overweight, but I got a big ass🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

I see no problems here....🍑🙄

Don't be so sensitive guy's - We guy's all love you guys too, what would the world be without big huge bodybuilders? With much love from me to all you men and women here I LOVE YOU'LL:love::eek: but nowadays we have to treat everyone equal you know , or else we might be ending up in some court thing about #metoo :oops: Wanna be like men, do what we do, then try it equally was never meant to be able to do same things...because we're much stronger..
🥰😘

Just want to put in my opinion Nan. About 5 ladies at my gym are on gear other than just anavar. They are very masculine to say the least. I’m not saying it’s not attractive at all but they do loose alot of their female characteristics. I don’t know if you have used gear before but I wouldn’t do anything other then anavar. Gym bros will tell you to take all kinds of male hormones in smaller doses but just remember that you will be slowly turning into a man. Judging by your pictures you are very feminine and would hate to see that change. Girls at my gym spend most of their time on making that rear bigger 😂. In cali big rears are in👍. I’m always telling guy’s how good they look so it’s finally nice to say it to a woman 😂. Now I feel normal again.
All jokes aside, your bikini picture is awesome but would like to see more of the artwork.
Good point!

Gainz.

Don't be so sensitive guy's - We guy's all love you guys too, what would the world be without big huge bodybuilders? With much love from me to all you men and women here I LOVE YOU'LL:love::eek: but nowadays we have to treat everyone equal you know , or else we might be ending up in some court thing about #metoo :oops: Wanna be like men, do what we do, then try it equally was never meant to be able to do same things...because we're much stronger..
🥰😘

I still can't believe they made it #metoo... I was born in the late 80s. So for the majority of my life #=pound
So their entire movement was "pound me too" 🤣😂
I mean... the irony.

Nanay79

Hi Nanay79 nice to meet you, if this is you in the picture then you're a very good-looking woman! Some men likes bigger gluteus and some men like smaller, i do not know even if you are into men...but anyway, what you're mention that you're lean but have bigger back, can be a problem, in my advice you should make sure that all this is fat and not muscles and fat, because if you start to train you trasero like crazy it can actually grow bigger. This seams to be a thing that runs in the DNA in the family, basically you can not point burn fat! Because when you are working out a certain part of fat will be taken from you entire body.
I can give you my whats and you can send me pic of your ass lol lol (joke), no but it's a hard part and i see this in many women, i feel bad for them because there is not a really cure for this, other than if it's fat go under the knife. Because you walk everyday, you stand up sit down etc and automatically triggers the butt muscles to grow bigger. Try to change your food intake so that the body have no other choice than to take from this fat that you got there, 100% carb stop, try eat tuna in water vegetables, sugarfree soda, eat t be full, but with the right food, you will see the difference in about a month, because the body reacts slowly...what you do now you notice much later, try to dip veggies in a good sauce (good fat is ok, but no carbs)

Good luck guapa
Thank u and nice to meet u too!!
P.s is all fat😂😂

Nanay79

I got u!

Attachments

• FF5906FD-B654-4B73-B19F-1EFDF5E2116D.jpeg
    FF5906FD-B654-4B73-B19F-1EFDF5E2116D.jpeg
    688.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

😂😂😂 omg u guys are the best!!

Hahaha, thanks. We like to have fun.
But someone brought up a good point earlier I would like to touch on.
As someone who uses social media and follows everything fitness related I keep seeing a trend.
I see these girls, attractive girls with nice bodies. Say 5'4 130lbs and 15% bf. They look great, meat in the right place, soft and smooth like a female should be. Then they post another picture with a caption like "4 months of hard work" and then show themselves as 145lb 7% bf, super lean and hard looking.
I read the comments and time and time again all the comments say "looked better before"
And I'm usually 1 to agree.
Now I'm in no way telling you how you should look. My advice has and will always be DO WHAT MAKES YOU THE MOST HAPPY!! (And do it for yourself, not someone else)
And I'm not trying to say someone is wrong for liking extremely fit girls. I get it, we all like and are attracted to different people and body types. I'm a sucker for short brunettes with big butts thick thighs and cute toes 😁.
But I like my girls on the softer looking side. (Flat stomach little to no ab definition)
So this makes me extremely curious to where you are now, and where you want to be.
Again I'm not trying to judge, or change your mind I'm just curious.
I know how I want to end up looking, and I know not everyone likes that. That's why I do it for me!