Trt, and my next cycle.

Gainz.

Hi Unclem,

I forget how old you are but generally, I don’t recommend Tren for older bodybuilders. Here’s why:
Tren Ace half life 3 days- active life 15 days
Tren E. half-life 10.5-12 days, active-life 52.5-60 days.
Tren Hex 1/2 life 14 days, active-life 70 days.
Detection time for all Tren types is 5 months.

Here’s my point, 300 mg is a respectful dosage. If you used to Tren before, you may get away with it, but it’s harder to bounce back from it, as we get older. It affects all organs, especially the mind, kidneys, liver, cardiovascular system, etc.

You use Tren on training days at 50 mgs, taking Sundays off, or do you inject 100 mgs every other day? How do you choose to administer it? It’s better to use it daily so you don’t experience ups and downs…and mood changes, but that’s a personal choice.

Now, I like to use primo. If you are sub-10 or even at 12% body fat, you can get away with 200 mg of Primo per week and experience the primo look. However, if you’re above these numbers, you need to use higher dosages in order to achieve the benefits that primo offers. 1:2 ratio or even 1:4 ratio…I like to keep testosterone low to avoid bloating, water retention, blood pressure, etc.

If you are determined to use Tren, stick with Ace, however, if you want the best results, Tren Hex is the way to go. If your Tren is from a good source, clean and dosed appropriately, you might get away with less. Tren Hex os like the old parabolin! It’s incredible and I have athletes who compete on it. It’s strong and the affects are almost immediate. However, you have to be in a good place mentally to use it. If it’s from a good source you may get away with 150 mg per week. Finding that sweet spot with Tren is a must. Finding a good source is a must. When it comes to Tren, it has to be from a respectable source.

Has to be clean, because it stays in the body for a while…for an experienced user 300 mg is a good dosage, if your other compounds are on point. You want to create a positive synergy with the compounds you choose to use. Hope this helps. Good luck!

My next blast I plan on running 450 test, 300 tren and 300 mast. Maybe a little winny at the end. It will be during the summer, and my only goal is looking as good as I can with my shirt off. I have enough test and tren for the blast already. But will definitely need more mast... I might add some tren hex to that order.

Gainz.

Not exactly a tren, cycle update... but I just couldn't not share. So my birthday is coming up in a few days. Turning 35. I was just told we'll be celebrating next Saturday night. I figured cake and normal bday b.s.
So....
this morning I was invited into a group chat by my gf... (god damnit I love this girl)
So at least now I know what my bday present is 😁

Attachments

• received_1327791381288365.jpeg
    received_1327791381288365.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • received_858983565440768.jpeg
    received_858983565440768.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 11

Gainz.

Quick physique progress update. I'm absolutely loving this fucking tren!

Attachments

• received_561835972482702.jpeg
    received_561835972482702.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 10
  • received_847634506516294.jpeg
    received_847634506516294.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 10

Gainz.

glad to see you doing better and better!
Yeah its definitely working better than I thought it would. I didn't expect to see almost constant improvement, but like clockwork every 4ish days I'm seeing results. A new vein, new line, deeper shadow.
Now I could definitely be eating more... but I still feel like I'm getting enough from this cycle. The last 18 or so hours have been extremely rough. Picked up either a stomach bug or food poisoning. Haven't been to sleep yet, spent the night in the bathroom... probably lost a solid 7lbs. Not to mention I haven't been eating, just drinking fluids. Just hoping this stops soon, I can't afford to lose any more weight!!

unclem

Yeah its definitely working better than I thought it would. I didn't expect to see almost constant improvement, but like clockwork every 4ish days I'm seeing results. A new vein, new line, deeper shadow.
Now I could definitely be eating more... but I still feel like I'm getting enough from this cycle. The last 18 or so hours have been extremely rough. Picked up either a stomach bug or food poisoning. Haven't been to sleep yet, spent the night in the bathroom... probably lost a solid 7lbs. Not to mention I haven't been eating, just drinking fluids. Just hoping this stops soon, I can't afford to lose any more weight!!
iam sure you thought of this but drink more shakes thats what i do when i got bathroom troulbles.put more bannas, eggs ice wip it up .

unclem

Ok, so I'm in the beginning of the 4th week of my trt. Just took my 7th injection.
I'm fairly certain my gear is good. Went with a new brand because of a crazy sale I couldn't pass up.
But I'm hungry all the time, definitely feel a increase in libido, some acne on my shoulders and back, plus a decent pump in my workouts. So all seems good as far as the gamble that comes with buying gear from across the world. I'm only on 125mg of test c (of course split up into 2 doses) in 4 weeks I will get laid off for 10-14 weeks.
Once that starts I will be doing 300mg of test c, 200mg of deca and 200mg of tren.
(Will to go to 425-450mg of test if needed to combat any deca dick)

Its super early in the trt...(and a pretty low dose) but like I said the only real difference I feel is the hunger and pumps. But I'm feeling great, my anxiety is already starting to die down. Not getting the racing thoughts like I usually do.
I'm super excited about the hunger, as some of the older members might remember eating was my biggest problem. I definitely struggled to eat more than 2,000 calories before. I was definitely more comfortable being in a deficit (1,500 cals) but over the past 8 days I'm eating like a crazy person. If I don't eat every 2hrs I get lightheaded.

So my stats at the moment= 34 years old, 6ft tall, and 178lbs (I lost some weight after my last cycle, around 6lbs if memory is correct) but I don't think I look any different.

While this cycle will be a "bulking" cycle, I'm not gonna stress about my weight gain like I have in the past. I've noticed that I develop a unhealthy relationship with the scale. If I notice I lost a lb or 2 I would get down on myself and literally feel weaker. Then the next day or 2 I overeat to the point of nausea and then my exercise routines suffer. So I'll stick to my diet as well as I can and use pictures and the mirror to track my progress.

I will be blasting and cruising, no more rollercoaster pct for me.
I plan on doing 10 weeks of what's listed above, then 12-14 weeks of 125mg of test c.
Since I will be laid off in the middle of winter in a state that gets snow, I should have all the downtime to focus on my goals. Eat, sleep and lift heavy shit!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I've learned from. In fact ive learned so much since ive joined people turn to me for advice... crazy! Never thought my inbox would be flooded with questions.
I definitely owe a lot of my success to this forum and a select group of guys
.... you know who you are!

But anyway this is where I'm starting, just took these pics today, before my workout. So no pump. I'll try to post every 2 weeks like last time and update as much as possible.
are those vials xtra long or iam i seeing thing?

Gainz.

Another physique update.
Arms officially 16"
And my forearms are bigger than my biceps were when I started 2 years ago.
Still a little insomnia, but besides that everything is going great.
Still feel like king dick, and libido is still through the roof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-164157_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123-164157_Gallery.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 6

HGH.to

Another physique update.
Arms officially 16"
And my forearms are bigger than my biceps were when I started 2 years ago.
Still a little insomnia, but besides that everything is going great.
Still feel like king dick, and libido is still through the roof.
that's the spirit bro! keep it working!

Gainz.

Just a Vascularity check

Also my girl just started her very first anavar cycle. All this excitment from others got her more eager to try it out.
Just 4 weeks of 10mg per day (5mg split)
Took some before pics... but debating if I want to post with you maniacs 🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• received_1813671139017364.jpeg
    received_1813671139017364.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 10

Aussie

Just a Vascularity check

Also my girl just started her very first anavar cycle. All this excitment from others got her more eager to try it out.
Just 4 weeks of 10mg per day (5mg split)
Took some before pics... but debating if I want to post with you maniacs 🤣😂🤣😂
Skinny arm veins don’t count. Wait until you are 25% bf and have veins popping out your legs , biceps and forearms. That’s when you know you got the goods 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

Skinny arm veins don’t count. Wait until you are 25% bf and have veins popping out your legs , biceps and forearms. That’s when you know you got the goods 🤣🤣🤣

Damn... don't hold anything back... tell me how you really feel 🤣😂🤣😂