Will This Be A Good Cycle?(First Cycle)

Trollo

Test E 400mg(split into 2 doses) week 1-14
30mg Dbol EOD week 1-4
Arimidex AI
Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Tell me if i should take or change doses i want to maximise how long i can keep it up whilst also maximising gains.

Gainz.

First cycle you should only run test, and if you're gonna run dbol it should be every day. That's also a tiny amount of dbol. But again.. test only.
Arimidex is taken only if needed.
And for such a light first cycle I don't think you need to run clomid that high.
I would do 50/50/25/25
And Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
But other than that... you're good.

But... what's your age, height, weight and goals?
I really hope you're 25 or older

Trollo

First cycle you should only run test, and if you're gonna run dbol it should be every day. That's also a tiny amount of dbol. But again.. test only.
Arimidex is taken only if needed.
And for such a light first cycle I don't think you need to run clomid that high.
I would do 50/50/25/25
And Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
But other than that... you're good.

But... what's your age, height, weight and goals?
I really hope you're 25 or older
thanks for your advice

Gainz.

thanks for your advice

How old are you brother?
And if you run a 14 week cycle, and really want to run dbol (40-60mg a day) for the last 4 weeks... you can. By week 10 you'll be fully aware of how test affects you.
Just don't start with dbol. Only the last 4 weeks. Also, do not run for more than 4 weeks! Make sure you have some kind of liver support like milk thistle or something when running the dbol. Also... water! Lots and lots of water. Orals are very liver toxic. They dehydrate you like crazy. You want to be drinking as close to a gallon of water per day as possible.

suppsforlife

@GainzBandit is right in everything.
better go test alone. if you do want to add dbol, then use week 10-14 alongside liver protection.
Arimidex if you notice high estrogen symptoms.

Trollo

How old are you brother?
And if you run a 14 week cycle, and really want to run dbol (40-60mg a day) for the last 4 weeks... you can. By week 10 you'll be fully aware of how test affects you.
Just don't start with dbol. Only the last 4 weeks. Also, do not run for more than 4 weeks! Make sure you have some kind of liver support like milk thistle or something when running the dbol. Also... water! Lots and lots of water. Orals are very liver toxic. They dehydrate you like crazy. You want to be drinking as close to a gallon of water per day as possible.
im 19 and heard dbol feels amazing im currently researching liver protocols cause im really considering it. Btw im not going to cycle soon im researching it now so in the future when i get to a stage where i need to take it i wont have to do 1-2 years research i will have all the info i need.

suppsforlife

Yeah, I was going to say that you should wait a few more weeks before starting your steroid cycle. and you're doing great that you want to research as much as possible in all these years before actually using steroids.
19 is too young for steroids. and I'm telling you this as a source. While I obviously wish to make money, I hope people won't get their bodies screwed because of improper steroid use

Gainz.

im 19 and heard dbol feels amazing im currently researching liver protocols cause im really considering it. Btw im not going to cycle soon im researching it now so in the future when i get to a stage where i need to take it i wont have to do 1-2 years research i will have all the info i need.

Please do not do gear yet brother! Your still going through puberty, you don't want to fuck that up.
I didn't stop growing until I was 24. At 19 I was 5'8
By 24 I was 6ft.
You absolutely need to wait until you're 25. Theres no way around that

Trollo

Please do not do gear yet brother! Your still going through puberty, you don't want to fuck that up.
I didn't stop growing until I was 24. At 19 I was 5'8
By 24 I was 6ft.
You absolutely need to wait until you're 25. Theres no way around that
thanks for the advice i plan to wait at least 2 years or 5 just going to know everything i can first

Trollo

Yeah, I was going to say that you should wait a few more weeks before starting your steroid cycle. and you're doing great that you want to research as much as possible in all these years before actually using steroids.
19 is too young for steroids. and I'm telling you this as a source. While I obviously wish to make money, I hope people won't get their bodies screwed because of improper steroid use
thanks man

Gainz.

thanks for the advice i plan to wait at least 2 years or 5 just going to know everything i can first

Wait 5... the last thing you want to do is destroy your endocrine system and fuck up your test production and brain development for the rest of your life!

My advice, train your ass off. Learn the discipline it takes to be a bodybuilder. Learn how to lift smart and eat smarter.
Take the next 5 years reaching your genetic limit! That way you're already a monster and have the discipline. Then when you start gear... you'll blow the fuck up! You won't rely on the gear to make you big. You can use the gear to it's full potential.
The sad truth is so many guys use gear, and don't look any better than guys that aren't. They think the gear is magic and will make them monsters. It wont... I know too many people on gear who barely look like they lift.
Diet is 70% of this sport, lifting is 20% and gear- supplements is 10%.
Yet so many people think its 90% gear, 9% lifting and 1% diet.

I know everyone here worth a damn will agree with me.
Please... learn the lifestyle first, master the hard parts. Then use the gear as another tool... not the entire structure

Aussie

not yet, but i think i have a little above average free test just a thought tho cause i had a beard at 17 and started puberty quite early.
That don’t mean shit. I had pubes at 11. Hairy chest at 15 but I got a head injury and have low testosterone

Gainz.

That don’t mean shit. I had pubes at 11. Hairy chest at 15 but I got a head injury and have low testosterone

I'm 35 and still can't grow a beard.
And my test levels were in the mid 800s before I started my journey.
I definitely could of gotten by with doing cycles and pct. But for some reason coming off my first cycle really kicked my ass. Maybe because I had high levels naturally, when they shut off my body really didn't like it. But that 8 weeks from stopping my first cycle to starting trt... were extremely difficult.
But now that I'm blasting and cruising my body hair has exploded. I never had a hairy chest... I do now. But my beard is still patchy. The only place I wanted to grow hair is the only place that won't 🤣😂.

But again, it doesn't matter when you started puberty or how its going... you're still in the middle of it. Not to mention your brain is still developing.

Please trust us when we tell you to wait! Permanently damaging your endocrine system and brain development isn't worth it.

Gear doesn't always mean more muscle. It can definitely help, but it can hurt. Genetics play a huge roll. Some people can smell gear and blow the fuck up. While others have to shoot grams of shit for it too work.
Yet another reason why having a strong base is so important. Build your foundation naturally, then use gear to polish it.
Because if you're entire foundation is built on gear... not only is that going to be extremely expensive, but the minute you stop using, you'll start to lose it.