Pharmaceutical grade or under ground?

Aussie

As far as I've read and understand... theres very little difference between a good ugl and pharma grade.
In fact some "pharma grade" can be a lower quality than ugl.
What pharma testosterone you been taking ?
You got quality and potency mixed up.
No way anything that’s made from a big lab for human use will be of lower quality than any barthtub gear

Aussie

Some of the gear could be pharma but it’s so easy to fake a label now days.
The only way you would know if it’s actually pharma is if you have been able to buy it over the counter.
Even places like Thailand that used to have pharma grade over the counter are now selling ugl with the pharma label on it.
It’s so much cheaper to make ugl

Gainz.

What pharma testosterone you been taking ?
You got quality and potency mixed up.
No way anything that’s made from a big lab for human use will be of lower quality than any barthtub gear

Again you give American pharma too much credit. We're the absolute best at cutting corners and buying the cheapest materials possible.
That's why almost weekly theres a new
"If you've taken this new drug, you may be entitled to compensation" commercial.
😂🤣😂

suppsforlife

Question I’ve pondered on from time to time 😂Is the gear here pharmaceutical grade made in country’s where it’s legal or would it be considered under ground lab gear?
As long as you don't find the specific brand anywhere in medical settings that would be UGL.
Pharma grade is made for medical purposes only.

Papa.Smurf0311

As far as I've read and understand... theres very little difference between a good ugl and pharma grade.
In fact some "pharma grade" can be a lower quality than ugl.
Exactly. Some of my sources have better UGL test than actual prescription pharma grade test. And sometimes its cheaper and you dont have use your insurance.

unclem

i remember few yrs ago they had international pharma ugl based out of england made great anadrol the best ive had yet over iranian drol.

Gainz.

Exactly. Some of my sources have better UGL test than actual prescription pharma grade test. And sometimes its cheaper and you dont have use your insurance.

For most of Americans it's way cheaper to buy online than our bullshit insurance.
Unless you have that crazy $400 a month insurance where everything is free... but since you're spending $400 a month... is it really free?
My trt, using sources here and Amazon for pins cost me $250 a year.

One of our new members just went to his doctor and its gonna cost him $1,650 a year.
That's almost 8x the price... but his is also legal. So he has no worries about the law or anything like that.
And he knows his gear will be good. Is that worth the extreme price difference?
Too me... fuck no! Especially because doctors don't want you blasting and cruising.
But for some the piece of mind is worth the expense.

Personally I can't stand big pharma or our bullshit health "care" system.
So I refuse to give them a dollar

Aussie

I pay $120 for 10ml of pharma. You can get ugl for $60 to $100 or bulk buy for $50.
I’m very happy to have my experience licensed steroids.

suppsforlife

I pay $120 for 10ml of pharma. You can get ugl for $60 to $100 or bulk buy for $50.
I’m very happy to have my experience licensed steroids.
maybe in Australia, not sure. def. not in America
I love my pharma test. I don’t have to pin so often with it. Ugl is shit half life
not actually true. pharma test is no doubt among the best, but that shit is expensive. and while there is UGL shit, there is actually high quality UGL no worse than pharma grade

Aussie

maybe in Australia, not sure. def. not in America

not actually true. pharma test is no doubt among the best, but that shit is expensive. and while there is UGL shit, there is actually high quality UGL no worse than pharma grade
Cool story but my testosterone is In castor oil. This actually makes the half life longer and means I don’t have to pin as much to have stable levels. I don’t want no over dosed ugl. I don’t want no heavy metal contaminants.
There is no way you can convince me ugl is better than testosterone made by a big company under controlled environment.
But I do like how the dragons fly.