Advice about deca/enanthate cycle

unclem

Blood tests aren't cheap here either. But where's theres a will there's a way. You can try online services, teaching medical colleges.
I'm not trying to talk shit brother... I'm a broke bitch myself (well... I make really good money, I just have a lot of people who rely on it)
So I'm all about shopping around and finding deals.
A decent gear cycle is going be a few hundred bucks. 2-3 vials of test, a few vials of deca, or whatever, then orals, plus Arimidex and Nolvadex for pct.
A 10 week cycle can easily be $300 bucks. So that's $30 a week.

You absolutely should get bloods drawn before your first cycle. You absolutely need to know what's going on with your body. You could be walking into a nightmare.
Lots of people say to get bloods done before and after every cycle... that's just not necessary. Getting bloods twice a year is what I think is necessary.
Every 6 months will tell you what you need to know.
So that's $700 worth of blood work a year. That's $13.50 a week. 700÷52=13.46

So... if you can't afford to put away $15 a week for bloods... no offense but then you can't afford to run gear. Because you're food budget alone will be quadruple that. To eat enough and healthy enough to make the gear worth taking... $13.50 a week is nothing. It's a carton of eggs.
There's nothing cheap about this hobby. The gym equipment, the gym membership, the price of our diets and supplements. Then the cost of gear and EVERYTHING that goes along with taking the gear so we can do it safely... it's a pretty damn expensive lifestyle.

So if you don't have at least $100 extra a week in disposable income... leave gear alone and focus on your diet brother
your prety smart bandit, i hate math.

Jacques62

If my doctor send me to get a bloodtest, it will be only 60 dollars.
What can I say to a doctor so he give me a medical certificate to get checked ? Like what diseases can I invent ?
Or do I honestly say to my doctor that I'm on roids but I don't really know if they are fake or not ?

Gainz.

What can I say to a doctor so he give me a medical certificate to get checked ? Like what diseases can I invent ?
Or do I honestly say to my doctor that I'm on roids but I don't really know if they are fake or not ?

Theres only 2 people in the world you never lie too... your lawyer and your doctor.
You don't have to tell him you're using gear. You can simply say that you have been feeling off, and did some research and found trt. You want to look into it more and get your test levels checked.
Or you can be honest and tell him you've been thinking about starting gear and want to get your bloods checked before you start.
But its definitely not good to just make up random shit to the person that's in charge of saving your life

Aussie

Tell your doctor you been looking into vitamin D deficiency and think you could have a problem as you don’t get much sunlight. Ask if you can get it checked and while you are doing it ask for hormone tests as you are worried that you could have low testosterone because of low vitamin D.
Vitamin D deficiency is a big problem that not many people know about and doctors give out antidepressants for it.

Aussie

Tell your doctor you been looking into vitamin D deficiency and think you could have a problem as you don’t get much sunlight. Ask if you can get it checked and while you are doing it ask for hormone tests as you are worried that you could have low testosterone because of low vitamin D.
Vitamin D deficiency is a big problem that not many people know about and doctors give out antidepressants for it.
If your doctor says well it’s ale vitamin D then you say why take something if I don’t actually know if that’s the problem. If he gets smart tell him you should just start taking testosterone injection then as you don’t know what you levels are.

Jacques62

I saw my doctor, she is stupid and don't know anything about steroids, she can't name a single steroid, and don't know the word nolvadex or anything. She just cried on me and asked to stop it right now. Of course I will not but I will try to see an other doctor.
My blood pressure is above than usually for me, but it not above the normal range. I gained 1kg in 6 weeks cycle, my diet is very good, I eat lot of everything. I still dont know if the gear is fake or not. As I said, I don't really feel positive effects, and I have literally no side effects.
I hope next doctor will give me this blood test and not cry like hell on me.

Gainz.

I saw my doctor, she is stupid and don't know anything about steroids, she can't name a single steroid, and don't know the word nolvadex or anything. She just cried on me and asked to stop it right now. Of course I will not but I will try to see an other doctor.
My blood pressure is above than usually for me, but it not above the normal range. I gained 1kg in 6 weeks cycle, my diet is very good, I eat lot of everything. I still dont know if the gear is fake or not. As I said, I don't really feel positive effects, and I have literally no side effects.
I hope next doctor will give me this blood test and not cry like hell on me.

Yeah I have 0 faith in the health care system. But 1kg in 6 weeks.. that's not very much. Sounds like you need to be eating more.
Usually people put a kg on every 2 weeks while on a cycle.
3,500 calories a day 300g of protein per day should be your goal... on gear or not

Jacques62

Yeah I have 0 faith in the health care system. But 1kg in 6 weeks.. that's not very much. Sounds like you need to be eating more.
Usually people put a kg on every 2 weeks while on a cycle.
3,500 calories a day 300g of protein per day should be your goal... on gear or not
I'm already at 4000calories, but very low fats, and 200g proteins, I will try to reach 300g proteins. Someone who last saw me just before I started steroids, said I look bigger, but only 1kg... I'm still not sure that I take real steroids...

Gainz.

I'm already at 4000calories, but very low fats, and 200g proteins, I will try to reach 300g proteins. Someone who last saw me just before I started steroids, said I look bigger, but only 1kg... I'm still not sure that I take real steroids...

If you're just trying to bulk don't worry about the fats. If you're trying to lean gain than yes, low fats.
Either way you want more protein!
A good mass gainer will help. But yeah a kg is only 2.4lbs... but the scale isn't everything. I don't even weigh myself anymore.
Because the scale won't tell you the fat being replaced with muscle.
I use pictures, take pictures every 2 weeks. After the first 4 weeks of being on gear... you should definitely see a steady increase in growth every 2 weeks

Jacques62

I still don't have any blood work, I will try an other approach with an other doctor in 2 weeks, but I will not pay 300 dollars to do it myself.

So, I'm at 7 weeks and
- I took 5kg water, 4kg muscle, 2kg fat.
- I don't know my estrogen levels
- I have less acne than before steroids
- I really feel the gear, I train 6 days a week, 2 hard hours, everyone guessed that I am on something, mainly because the fact that I recover very very very fast and I use weight 2 times heavier than usual.
- My nipples are really not sensitive, but my breastplate is slightly bigger than usual above muscles, I don't know if it's the fat or something else.
- I have 0 side effect, except the pain on injection site so I can't leg press but I can do leg extension and it's alright.
- my stomach is extremely swollen, but I think it's just protein powder and other supplements, it's just not aesthetic.

If you guys can comment what you think of this situation, I would like to know if it's fine or if there is something I can do about my swollen belly and to differentiate breast tissue from fat.

And my final question is : I urinate like 20 times a day, is it ok if it's because I drink 7 liters of water ?

Gainz.

I still don't have any blood work, I will try an other approach with an other doctor in 2 weeks, but I will not pay 300 dollars to do it myself.
Yeah I don't blame you

So, I'm at 7 weeks and
- I took 5kg water, 4kg muscle, 2kg fat.

How exactly are you are you coming up with these numbers?

- I have 0 side effect, except the pain on injection site so I can't leg press but I can do leg extension and it's alright.
- my stomach is extremely swollen, but I think it's just protein powder and other supplements, it's just not aesthetic.

Try warming up the oil before injecting, then massage after

And the swelling could be from protein powder, sometimes people have a really hard time with the filler that's in them.
But it could also be from the huge amount of water your retaining!
7 weeks in and already 5kg of water... that's 11lbs of water... that's a shit ton of water in a pretty short time.
Definitely sounds like you need to add some adex to your routine.
I recommend .5mg either every other day, or every 3 days.
Because if you're already retaining this much water, I have a feeling gyno is coming around the corner.

For perspective I've been on gear since last August... and I haven't retained 1oz of water.

I also think this is what's causing your belly and chest to look puffy. Very common places to store water

HGH.to

I also thought about arimidex as @GainzBandit . but without bloodwork it's impossible to say for sure. you could take half a tablet though and see how it feels. based on how you feel you will know whether you should stay away from it or add it in a higher dosage.
How exactly are you are you coming up with these numbers?
also interested in this... that's nearly impossible to say for sure

Jacques62

Ok thanks, I forgot to say that I was on 0.25mg adex eod since 10 days. I will now take 0.5mg eod because I don't have side effects of it.
About the numbers, I compared a bodycomposition measure I did on december, 2 weeks before cycle, and a second mesure I did with the same apparel last week, in the mirror I really look full of water, with more fat and more muscle, everyone tell me that I am really bigger. My parents who saw me on videocall asked me if I was fat...

I planned to use clenbuterol 2 weeks after cycle, I think all this water will flush fast.
But I also planned to use mk677 cycle (did 2 other before), was thinking of starting the cycle on the last week of cycle to keep more of my gain, but I'm hesitating on it.

Is there a method to check if the tissue is fat, water, or breast ?

suppsforlife

you should really have bloodwork man. also, gaining some water during the cycle is actually expectable. after all, the water can help you gain more strength and muscle. it is likely to disappear after the cycle.

Jacques62

I almost finished the 10th week, I stopped Deca, I gradualy reduce TestE, my last injection will be in 8 days, and then I will start PCT 2 weeks after.
I gained 11kg : 4 kg muscle and 3kg fat, in 10 weeks steroid ??? My strengh doubled, I am a god at gym 5x a week and eat very nice, I don't understand how I can only get 4kg muscle, and so much fat wtf. For my PCT I will take clenbuterol+cardarine (both low dosages), and will keep same amount of protein, with less cals. With of course nolva and clomid, and mb hcg if I feel weak.
I'm wondering if it's possible that my smart scale confuses water and muscles, I will know it after cutting, otherwise I think I am just too limited with genetics.