Bigger doses needed

bobby ricky

It’s all trial and error for us guy’s. I had to find my cruise dose that doesn’t let me loose gains. Finding out and sticking to a diet that allows me to grow with minimal fat gain if anything. Finding out how to control sides like water or growing tits.
Now you can’t do 500 test on every blast and expect more and more gains forever. The dose must go up through the blast to higher and higher doses . I’m not a hyper responder to gear but the dose must go up for bigger gains. I’m referring to testosterone only only because I believe it’s one of the safest peds.
500 mgs 750 mgs 1000 mgs 1200 mgs and so on. I’m on 1200 at the moment and I’m not getting diminishing returns at all, it’s only getting better. I believe I’ve wasted gear in the past by not pushing the dose higher. I’m not saying start at 2 grams I’m just saying the dose must go up to make the new gains. It takes more through the years to make more gains.

If you think I’m wrong please elaborate for me.

unclem

It’s all trial and error for us guy’s. I had to find my cruise dose that doesn’t let me loose gains. Finding out and sticking to a diet that allows me to grow with minimal fat gain if anything. Finding out how to control sides like water or growing tits.
Now you can’t do 500 test on every blast and expect more and more gains forever. The dose must go up through the blast to higher and higher doses . I’m not a hyper responder to gear but the dose must go up for bigger gains. I’m referring to testosterone only only because I believe it’s one of the safest peds.
500 mgs 750 mgs 1000 mgs 1200 mgs and so on. I’m on 1200 at the moment and I’m not getting diminishing returns at all, it’s only getting better. I believe I’ve wasted gear in the past by not pushing the dose higher. I’m not saying start at 2 grams I’m just saying the dose must go up to make the new gains. It takes more through the years to make more gains.

If you think I’m wrong please elaborate for me.
i agree bobby because if i dont due a gr. i feel like shit. i only shoot 1 x a week with test E and i just got done shooting i feel good but a little anxiety now.

Gainz.

I have very mixed feelings about this.
I honestly think it depends on the individual too much.
Take Larry wheels for example, hes been very open and honest about his gear usage. His trt dose is 150mg of test c a week... and hes constantly getting bigger and stronger. Even coming off a blast, he doesn't lose anything... except for some strength (for obvious reasons)
At the end of the day I think its what you determine is a acceptable rate of growth.
Because there's plenty of people out there who have been on only a trt dose for years and years and are constantly seeing growth and change.
Now is that growth much slower than if they were to blast and cruise... of course.

I'm in no position to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do... or not to increase your dose because you want more growth faster. Trust me I get it!
As long as you are aware of the risks that come with high doses (this is for newer people, not you Bobby) than.. do what makes you happy!

But are higher and higher doses needed.... 🤔🤔... again... it depends on the person and how fast you want that growth!

I just heard Nick Walker blasts were only 500mg of test and something like 100mg of npp eod along with orals. Now that really upsets me if its true... that lucky fuck.
But that just shows you how different we all are.
He needs half of what most guys here take to be twice the size? Like for real?
What would happen if he took 1,200 and 900 deca?

So... while I'm sure I'm one of the people who will need to constantly up his dose to get where I want to be... I don't think that's the case for everyone.

unclem

i love the idea of high doses as i need to fill in what i had when i was competing. when i was competing i used unreal amount of gear but i had someone train me but i still never placed high.

bobby ricky

My dose is still kinda a bitch dose 😂. 1800 mgs total per week but should be a little higher because I shoot every 3 days so I’m getting a little more. Lots of people will play down how much they take so they don’t influence people to do the same. Imagine if someone who never touched steroids started on my protocol 😂😂.
2 grams of gear has always been my ceiling 👍

bobby ricky

i love the idea of high doses as i need to fill in what i had when i was competing. when i was competing i used unreal amount of gear but i had someone train me but i still never placed high.
What was your highest mgs per week of all compounds including orals?

bobby ricky

And can you just take 180 mgs of test per week?
Or do you need more?

Pedrito0906

I was taking 150mg/w on TRT as cruising from Ultima, it put my testosterone at 500 ng/dL and my E2 at 9 pg/dL, and I was feeling like shit, getting all the sides from low Test.

I don't think that brand is bad, but like you said, for me at least I need more, so I think 250mg/w will put me in tbe 1200 range? We'll see in a several weeks

Gainz.

My dose is still kinda a bitch dose 😂. 1800 mgs total per week but should be a little higher because I shoot every 3 days

In no word is 1,800mg a bitch dose 🤣😂... it's literally more than 4x what I'm taking 😂🤣😂

I really want you to get bloods, I'm dying to know what your total test is

Imgame

Well I have to admit when I was on 400 test and 750 tren a week I did grow fast but I also like to be on 400 and 400 with 200 mast.
I did 7 weeks on 500 test a week with only Muay Thai training and my muscles are popping and the scale didn’t go down.

Gainz.

I was just telling my girl how @bobby ricky is rocking 1,800mg a week... she gave me a look like "holy shit"
Then this girl just shocked the shit out of me... made me so proud... she actually listens!
She said, wait... so hes on 1,800mg a week? I said yes...
She said what's the mg of his vials?
I said I'm not sure probably 250 or 300mg
She goes... so let me get this straight... hes got 300mg test and doing 1,800mg a week... "yes"
She goes... so he's taking 6ml per week?
That's a whole vial in less than 2 weeks!
I just realizing it at the same time said yes, that's crazy right!
She said yeah... especially since you told me that you only need 3 vials for a whole year of trt!

I swear I could of cried 😂🤣. I've never been so proud, I can't believe she actually listens that well... because I don't listen to her that well when she talks 😂🤣.
This girl knows cycle math!

She then expressed her concern for @bobby ricky
And his wife 😂.
I just had to share this with the group... I'm absolutely blown away... by not only 6ml a week... but my girl actually listens when I go on and on about gear... fuck... this might be the reason I marry her 🤣😂🤣😂

unclem

iam swelling up wright now due to a gram of test E now this is how i like to feel, i took 80mg dbol i wish i had anadrol that was gtg but ill settle for this feeling.

Pedrito0906

I was just telling my girl how @bobby ricky is rocking 1,800mg a week... she gave me a look like "holy shit"
Then this girl just shocked the shit out of me... made me so proud... she actually listens!
She said, wait... so hes on 1,800mg a week? I said yes...
She said what's the mg of his vials?
I said I'm not sure probably 250 or 300mg
She goes... so let me get this straight... hes got 300mg test and doing 1,800mg a week... "yes"
She goes... so he's taking 6ml per week?
That's a whole vial in less than 2 weeks!
I just realizing it at the same time said yes, that's crazy right!
She said yeah... especially since you told me that you only need 3 vials for a whole year of trt!

I swear I could of cried 😂🤣. I've never been so proud, I can't believe she actually listens that well... because I don't listen to her that well when she talks 😂🤣.
This girl knows cycle math!

She then expressed her concern for @bobby ricky
And his wife 😂.
I just had to share this with the group... I'm absolutely blown away... by not only 6ml a week... but my girl actually listens when I go on and on about gear... fuck... this might be the reason I marry her 🤣😂🤣😂
You must have a fun relationship with her, that's great man.

Gainz.

oh god 4 grams a week with everything. i think its been yrs ,but i never was one for low doses

I'm usually not the type to take it easy either. I was usually the guy taking 4 while everyone else took 1.
But that lifestyle caused me a lot of issues.
So I'm desperately trying to take my gear journey slow. I've definitely skipped a few steps... and took some risks that I probably shouldn't of. But everything has been going great.
But I'm not "blowing up" like I thought I would. I was hoping gear... a little gear would put that mass on me that I'm dying for. But instead I've actually lost a little weight (looking back at my heaviest I was 187lb but I didn't look good. I looked washed out and fluffy) I'm like... 176-178 right now... but I look so much better!
This is why I stopped worrying about the scale.
I was obsessed with how much I weighed, the higher scale was the better I thought I looked.
Looking back... I can't believe I walked around without a shirt on back then 🤣😂.
So this cycle hasn't put the lbs and mass I wanted. But its transformed the way I look and taught me a valuable lesson.
But this is only my 2nd cycle, I'm hoping my next cycle I can keep looking good while making the scale go up!
Black shorts I was 187lb
Red pants was a week or so ago and I'm guessing my weight... 176lb.
Theres no competition between the 2.
This is why I don't get on the scale anymore. I know what I want to look like and the scale isn't going to have any impact on it.
But... I'm just hoping that doubling my doses puts some fucking size on me!
I'm tired of safe, I want size!
Lean... hard... size!
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• received_1688561594892805.jpeg
    received_1688561594892805.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

Looking back I guess I actually did do a bulking cycle 😂🤣.
That 187lb was at the very end of my sarms cycle. 30mg of rad140 and... I think 20mg of MK-677. That MK-677 made me impossibly hungry.
Right after that I jumped on gear.

Its crazy to me because I remember thinking wow 187, only 13lbs away from my end goal! But I looked like shit. (At least I think so)
I was way more focused on my weight than my appearance.
Quite literally eating until I was throwing up in my sleep.
So now... no scale... not for a while anyway. Hopefully the next time I weigh 187lb I'll actually look good 😂🤣