Bigger doses needed

unclem

i was just looking at the side by side and you look good but can you imagine bandit in 1 yr how big youll be you can pack it on, great genetics.

Gainz.

i was just looking at the side by side and you look good but can you imagine bandit in 1 yr how big youll be you can pack it on, great genetics.

Thanks brother! And yeah every year I'm making really good progress. I'll be extremely happy if I can put 15lbs on this year. 15lbs of solid muscle... not water, no fat.. 15lbs of muscle at the 10(ish) bf% I'm at now. If I'm anywhere near 190lbs by next winter I'll be over the moon excited.
Because when you're only... 175lbs
16lbs is 10% of my body weight. So even adding as little as 15lbs will make me look drastically different!

bobby ricky

I was just telling my girl how @bobby ricky is rocking 1,800mg a week... she gave me a look like "holy shit"
Then this girl just shocked the shit out of me... made me so proud... she actually listens!
She said, wait... so hes on 1,800mg a week? I said yes...
She said what's the mg of his vials?
I said I'm not sure probably 250 or 300mg
She goes... so let me get this straight... hes got 300mg test and doing 1,800mg a week... "yes"
She goes... so he's taking 6ml per week?
That's a whole vial in less than 2 weeks!
I just realizing it at the same time said yes, that's crazy right!
She said yeah... especially since you told me that you only need 3 vials for a whole year of trt!

I swear I could of cried 😂🤣. I've never been so proud, I can't believe she actually listens that well... because I don't listen to her that well when she talks 😂🤣.
This girl knows cycle math!

She then expressed her concern for @bobby ricky
And his wife 😂.
I just had to share this with the group... I'm absolutely blown away... by not only 6ml a week... but my girl actually listens when I go on and on about gear... fuck... this might be the reason I marry her 🤣😂🤣😂
She’s a keeper, don’t ever fuck that up.
Test is 300 ml
Deca 300 ml
4 ml test per week
2 ml deca per week
I would do all test but with deca there’s no pain or tendon problems 👍

bobby ricky

Thanks brother! And yeah every year I'm making really good progress. I'll be extremely happy if I can put 15lbs on this year. 15lbs of solid muscle... not water, no fat.. 15lbs of muscle at the 10(ish) bf% I'm at now. If I'm anywhere near 190lbs by next winter I'll be over the moon excited.
Because when you're only... 175lbs
16lbs is 10% of my body weight. So even adding as little as 15lbs will make me look drastically different!
You are definitely on your way to big gains. U have came a long way.Its all about how bad u want it.

Gainz.

You are definitely on your way to big gains. U have came a long way.Its all about how bad u want it.

Yeah she's a keeper for several reasons... and I do my best not to fuck it up 😂🤣.

And I've actually been thinking about that, my back and shoulders have been feeling awesome. Usually the winter is pretty rough on me. So I can tell the deca is working.
But I won't be running it for trt or my next blast. I'm really curious to see what that's gonna be like.

But yeah... I definitely want it!
I'm just trying to do it the smart way.
I could force feed myself and put 15lbs on over the next month or 2... but I don't just want lbs. I want quality muscle! So a slow steady gain is what I'm looking for.
The slower I put it on, the more likely its gonna stay there and the better I'll look doing it.

Now... to my girl and myself I look way different than I did even 4 weeks ago. I've had to retire 3 shirts since I started this cycle. I'm constantly seeing new veins and cuts. But... side by side pictures...there's virtually no difference.
I think most of it is because my phone is old and my lighting isn't the best.
The way this tren and mast has transformed my muscle fibers is just insane!
And we hit 50° in NY today, so it was the first time I worked out in shorts in like 3 months... my fucking calves! I swear I didn't recognize them 😂🤣
They have to be 2" bigger than before 😂🤣

(I can't wait to get a better camera 😂🤣)

Attachments

• received_687555613110287.jpeg
    received_687555613110287.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 3

Imgame

So to cut costs down on a cycle you add tren instead of using more testosterone.
500mg test had me feeling a little lethargic 400mg I feel great. Add 400mg tren I feel really good.
Two different dogs so you really can’t say what this person said

Going by this with 400 test and 400 tren that’s equivalent to 2g of gear.
76DAF69A-1B72-447F-923E-58BC663E716B.jpeg

Gainz.

So to cut costs down on a cycle you add tren instead of using more testosterone.
500mg test had me feeling a little lethargic 400mg I feel great. Add 400mg tren I feel really good.

View attachment 866071

I heard tren was 8x as powerful as test. (But 5x definitely seems more likely)
And that's exactly why I chose to add compounds instead of really increasing doses.
I always heard it was better to add more compounds at a lower dose than to just continue to up the dose of 1 compound.

I look at it like a cars engine.
If I have 400hp and want to make 1,000hp... I could just add a shit ton of nos (800mg of test) until I hit 1,000hp
But... how long until other parts start to fail.
So wouldn't it be better to add... new headers(deca), new pistons(mast), remap the ecu(tren) and nos(test)... but a lower shot.

Maybe not the best analogy.. but I think it gets my point across.
At least that was my thought process going into this... am I correct... idk.
But I do know running 1,800mg of test scares the shit out of me 🤣😂

Imgame

I heard tren was 8x as powerful as test. (But 5x definitely seems more likely)
And that's exactly why I chose to add compounds instead of really increasing doses.
I always heard it was better to add more compounds at a lower dose than to just continue to up the dose of 1 compound.

I look at it like a cars engine.
If I have 400hp and want to make 1,000hp... I could just add a shit ton of nos (800mg of test) until I hit 1,000hp
But... how long until other parts start to fail.
So wouldn't it be better to add... new headers(deca), new pistons(mast), remap the ecu(tren) and nos(test)... but a lower shot.

Maybe not the best analogy.. but I think it gets my point across.
At least that was my thought process going into this... am I correct... idk.
But I do know running 1,800mg of test scares the shit out of me 🤣😂
Yes I like to keep it simple. Trt with tren 🤣🤣🤣

unclem

Yeah she's a keeper for several reasons... and I do my best not to fuck it up 😂🤣.

And I've actually been thinking about that, my back and shoulders have been feeling awesome. Usually the winter is pretty rough on me. So I can tell the deca is working.
But I won't be running it for trt or my next blast. I'm really curious to see what that's gonna be like.

But yeah... I definitely want it!
I'm just trying to do it the smart way.
I could force feed myself and put 15lbs on over the next month or 2... but I don't just want lbs. I want quality muscle! So a slow steady gain is what I'm looking for.
The slower I put it on, the more likely its gonna stay there and the better I'll look doing it.

Now... to my girl and myself I look way different than I did even 4 weeks ago. I've had to retire 3 shirts since I started this cycle. I'm constantly seeing new veins and cuts. But... side by side pictures...there's virtually no difference.
I think most of it is because my phone is old and my lighting isn't the best.
The way this tren and mast has transformed my muscle fibers is just insane!
And we hit 50° in NY today, so it was the first time I worked out in shorts in like 3 months... my fucking calves! I swear I didn't recognize them 😂🤣
They have to be 2" bigger than before 😂🤣

(I can't wait to get a better camera 😂🤣)
now thats a calve!

bobby ricky

View attachment 866071
I’m gona try tren this summer and I was just thinking about adding it to my cruise so 300 test 200 tren

unclem

She’s a keeper, don’t ever fuck that up.
Test is 300 ml
Deca 300 ml
4 ml test per week
2 ml deca per week
I would do all test but with deca there’s no pain or tendon problems 👍
if you got a dr to prescribe deca is it avaiable in the usa?