Why does everyone love primo?

Gainz.

Every forum, every reddit, every YouTube interview... I see people talking about their love for primo.

I think I'm missing something... because everything I read talks about how mild it is. That it's like "injectable anavar"
Its not nearly as strong as tren, and it's more of a cut than a bulk. (I'm well aware you can bulk or cut on anything, its about diet not gear... mostly)
But I see people running tren, mast and primo together.
If it's more mild than tren, what's the point?

Its sooo fucking exspensive!
So why would you pay more for something that doesn't work as well?

Is it only exspensive because its popularity because of Arnold?

What am I missing?

Imgame

Because it’s the gayest compound and it’s like a unicorn.

Personally I have never used it and probably wouldn’t unless it was half the price. It’s mainly used to keep E2 under control so you don’t need an AI.

Gainz.

Because it’s the gayest compound and it’s like a unicorn.

Personally I have never used it and probably wouldn’t unless it was half the price. It’s mainly used to keep E2 under control so you don’t need an AI.

So... its like mast?
But twice the price?
I'm really not trying to be a dick... I'm just not seeing the point...

It helps keep e2 low like mast, but its more mild than tren... but its more expensive than both.

Now I could see if it worked even 60% as well as tren, but with much lower sides.
That would make sense to me. You're paying for something that works really well, but without the nasty sides.

But... if you're already running tren... and mast...what's the fucking point of adding primo?

HGH.to

But... if you're already running tren... and mast...what's the fucking point of adding primo?
some people still can't tolerate well Tren, with or without Mast.
Moreover, some would really love to keep side effects as low as possible and it's hard to find anything better than Primo in the safety department. It still helps a lot and makes you feel somewhat better. But then again, we're all different.
Is it only exspensive because its popularity because of Arnold?
no, its manufacturing price is high. But here you got the answer. Arnold is the proof that Primo could be awesome if you use it as it should be used

Gainz.

Yeah me too...
I get if you're that afraid of tren, I guess primo can work really well.
But if you're on tren... stacking it with primo... that's where it stops making sense to me.

That and it only comes in 100mg
So what's a solid dose?

Imgame

Before covid a lad posted it cost them $14k usd fro a kg of primo. So do your maths on that.
See what a KG of testosterone is

Gainz.

Before covid a lad posted it cost them $14k usd fro a kg of primo. So do your maths on that.
See what a KG of testosterone is

I don't know shit about raws brother. But I can see that.
Considering 300mg vial of test is like $65 (average middle cost)
And 100mg vial of primo is $135

But my thing is if it's so "mild" I don't see 100mg doing much of anything... so... what's a solid dose? 300mg per week?
So 3x 135= 405
So $405 bucks to run 300mg of primo a week for 10 weeks?
That's $40.50 a week just in primo... holy fucking shit!
I think I'd much rather buy 2 vials of tren, 2 vials of test and still have a little left over to make it rain at the strip club 😂🤣

Imgame

I don't know shit about raws brother. But I can see that.
Considering 300mg vial of test is like $65 (average middle cost)
And 100mg vial of primo is $135

But my thing is if it's so "mild" I don't see 100mg doing much of anything... so... what's a solid dose? 300mg per week?
So 3x 135= 405
So $405 bucks to run 300mg of primo a week for 10 weeks?
That's $40.50 a week just in primo... holy fucking shit!
I think I'd much rather buy 2 vials of tren, 2 vials of test and still have a little left over to make it rain at the strip club 😂🤣
It’s $500 for 10ml at the trt clinic and people are using it.
Fuck that

Gainz.

It’s $500 for 10ml at the trt clinic and people are using it.
Fuck that

Jesus fucking christ... unless it came with a money back guarantee that I would put on .... at least 15lbs of muscle... I wouldn't spend that. That's just insanity