Seeking advice

Yankees32

Im a 40yr old male, recently tested my T level and came back at 87. Been weight training and started on TRT at 200mg a week.

Just ordered Test C & Masteron from hgh pharma - what like to know thoughts on supplier and also recommend use. Was thinking about bumping it up to 400mg wk.

Looking for adivce
Thanks

bobby ricky

Im a 40yr old male, recently tested my T level and came back at 87. Been weight training and started on TRT at 200mg a week.

Just ordered Test C & Masteron from hgh pharma - what like to know thoughts on supplier and also recommend use. Was thinking about bumping it up to 400mg wk.

Looking for adivce
Thanks
How long have u been on trt?
Have u made improvements?
What’s your body fat%?

Gainz.

Were not supposed to talk about sources.
But if its the hgh source I think it is... you're in the best of hands.

And mast makes you feel incredible!
400mg test and 200mg of mast is a great place to start.

Yes mast definitely works and shows better below 15%bf... but even if you are 25%bf mast is gonna make you feel fucking awesome!
Its definitely my favorite steroid. Tren works better, but mast just makes you feel like you're 18 again.

BulkinWes

Yes mast definitely works and shows better below 15%bf... but even if you are 25%bf mast is gonna make you feel fucking awesome!
Its definitely my favorite steroid. Tren works better, but mast just makes you feel like you're 18 again.
But gosh dang do your muscles get hard as bone on mast lol so nice and vascular

Yankees32

Sorry new to this site. My buddy just got me on it.
So you recommend 400/200 to start? My BF is slightly above 15%, which is why I wanted to start of mast.
First time taking mast, been on test for 6wk and seeing nice results.
How would you cycle this?

HGH.to

How would you cycle this?
what do you mean by this?
you could go for Test E stacked with Mast E, with a great diet and workout plan. Dosage of Test E 400 mg/week. Although can be slightly lower or slightly higher. Dosage of Masteron 300-500 mg/week. Both split into two administrations weekly.

Yankees32

what do you mean by this?
you could go for Test E stacked with Mast E, with a great diet and workout plan. Dosage of Test E 400 mg/week. Although can be slightly lower or slightly higher. Dosage of Masteron 300-500 mg/week. Both split into two administrations weekly.
That is what I was referring too, new to the game but not working out. Now that I'm almost 40, I need something extra to achieve the look I was going for. My test levels were 87 even though I didn't lack energy.
I wanted to go 400mg of test and was thinking 200mg of masteron, as Ive never taken it so want to see how body reacts first. Thoughts?
I have a pretty lean diet and very disciplined eating habits, the benefit of living is SoFlo. Currently I was thinking of M & F as my schedule 200mg test/100mg of mast for the first month to see how body reacts to it. Also Ive read didn't theory's about using mast as your estrogen blocker but feel like people lean more towards adding an additional blocker, would like to get your thoughts on that too?
Thanks

BulkinWes

That is what I was referring too, new to the game but not working out. Now that I'm almost 40, I need something extra to achieve the look I was going for. My test levels were 87 even though I didn't lack energy.
I wanted to go 400mg of test and was thinking 200mg of masteron, as Ive never taken it so want to see how body reacts first. Thoughts?
I have a pretty lean diet and very disciplined eating habits, the benefit of living is SoFlo. Currently I was thinking of M & F as my schedule 200mg test/100mg of mast for the first month to see how body reacts to it. Also Ive read didn't theory's about using mast as your estrogen blocker but feel like people lean more towards adding an additional blocker, would like to get your thoughts on that too?
Thanks
Just run straight test for now you’ll get all the benefits your looking for I wouldn’t run anything else for a good 6 months the gainz your gonna make are going to be substantial. Trust me right now you don’t need anything but test. Masteron waste of money with your current body. No offense it’s just more for people that are already cut

Gainz.

I know I should say... "you're first cycle should be test only"

But...I'm a huge fucking fan of mast.

But... you're first cycle should be test!

Sounds like you're planning on trt, or blasting and cruising.

Run 150mg of test for 14 weeks.
Get bloods done.
Then you can do a blast
400mg test
200mg mast
For 12 weeks
Then go back to your cruise dosage of 150mg