Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

JohnJuan

You look great brother, I just find that if I go to a trt dose for a month or two I loose what I built so on my off time it’s 300 test with around 300 deca per week and feel great and don’t loose anything and maybe build slowly more like a natural guy would.
What does your 110 mg daily shot consist of? Always good to get info from people that look way better than u do👍 Thank you for your honesty.
60mg test prop
30mg NPP
20mg masteron prop

Gainz.

I never plan ahead. This is what I do now but I can change my mind without warning based on how I feel. I do everything instinctively.

That's what I can't wait to have.
Enough experience to know in my gut what's going on and what to do.
But I know I'm a long way out from that.

JohnJuan

I’ve been dragging ass lately from no cheat meals, and when I last had one I didn’t go overboard or even come close so I’m depleted. To motivate myself I took 50mg winstrol and 50mg tbol upon waking, doubled my kratom dose, and doubled my methyl blue dose. I got a real good pump and had a satisfying chest workout.
CHEST:
- 4 sets feet elevated push-ups
- 3 sets close grip push-ups with hands at mid stomach range
- 4 sets dumbbell flies and presses combo
- 3 sets wide grip push-ups

JohnJuan

BACK:
- 4 sets one arm reverse grip band rows
- 4 sets seated band rows
- 4 sets standing band rows
SUPERSET:
- 3 sets narrow grip band pulldowns
- 3 sets more standing band rows
SUPERSET:
- 4 sets one arm barbell rows
- 4 sets reverse grip barbell rows

DIET:
Today I’ve only had two protein oat shakes so far. It’s been a week since my last cheat meal which was a cheeseburger, fries, and a quesadilla. I didn’t have any dessert foods and I really wanted them. The past week has been days consisting of 5 protein oat shakes and one meal of egg whites or turkey breast with rice or dry Dave’s 21 grain/seed toast.
I always get weird in the head when I’m depleted, plus low energy. But the reoccurring dilemma is the guilt I feel regarding actually committing to a cheat meal. I feel depressed and a bit desolate which is always the outcome of too long without a very high fat, high carb cheat meal. Knowing this feeling doesn’t just fade away I forced out today’s back workout by doubling up on preworkouts. My back got a great pump and stretch. I’m lying here thinking I can make it until Monday night for a cheat meal. I just have to be careful to not snap on anyone which happens when I feel like this. I can’t say what I’ll do. Feeling this way sucks! I think I’ll take more stimulants and see what happens.

Gainz.

BACK:
- 4 sets one arm reverse grip band rows
- 4 sets seated band rows
- 4 sets standing band rows
SUPERSET:
- 3 sets narrow grip band pulldowns
- 3 sets more standing band rows
SUPERSET:
- 4 sets one arm barbell rows
- 4 sets reverse grip barbell rows

DIET:
Today I’ve only had two protein oat shakes so far. It’s been a week since my last cheat meal which was a cheeseburger, fries, and a quesadilla. I didn’t have any dessert foods and I really wanted them. The past week has been days consisting of 5 protein oat shakes and one meal of egg whites or turkey breast with rice or dry Dave’s 21 grain/seed toast.
I always get weird in the head when I’m depleted, plus low energy. But the reoccurring dilemma is the guilt I feel regarding actually committing to a cheat meal. I feel depressed and a bit desolate which is always the outcome of too long without a very high fat, high carb cheat meal. Knowing this feeling doesn’t just fade away I forced out today’s back workout by doubling up on preworkouts. My back got a great pump and stretch. I’m lying here thinking I can make it until Monday night for a cheat meal. I just have to be careful to not snap on anyone which happens when I feel like this. I can’t say what I’ll do. Feeling this way sucks! I think I’ll take more stimulants and see what happens.

See I think I'm one of the lucky ones as far as food comes. I don't crave food. I don't prefer a bacon cheeseburger over chicken and rice. I'm not a "foody"
Food is just fuel to me. But this also hurts my ability to grow... because I don't crave food. I'm perfectly happy with 1,500 calories a day. So 3,000 calories is definitely a chore. But I don't care what it is... I can eat chicken and rice non stop and genuinely not care.
I worked in restaurants for almost 18 years. So food isn't just food to me. I don't get excited to eat. It's a fucking chore. When I think about food I think of all the negativity. the grocery shopping, the cost, the loading and unloading, the prep, the cooking, the clean up, washing the dishes and putting them away. So the little bit of joy of eating is buried by all that bullshit.
I'm sure its not a healthy outlook on food. But... almost 2 decades of working in a kitchen has definitely changed my view on food. Its not joy, its work.

JohnJuan

See I think I'm one of the lucky ones as far as food comes. I don't crave food. I don't prefer a bacon cheeseburger over chicken and rice. I'm not a "foody"
Food is just fuel to me. But this also hurts my ability to grow... because I don't crave food. I'm perfectly happy with 1,500 calories a day. So 3,000 calories is definitely a chore. But I don't care what it is... I can eat chicken and rice non stop and genuinely not care.
I worked in restaurants for almost 18 years. So food isn't just food to me. I don't get excited to eat. It's a fucking chore. When I think about food I think of all the negativity. the grocery shopping, the cost, the loading and unloading, the prep, the cooking, the clean up, washing the dishes and putting them away. So the little bit of joy of eating is buried by all that bullshit.
I'm sure its not a healthy outlook on food. But... almost 2 decades of working in a kitchen has definitely changed my view on food. Its not joy, its work.
I don’t necessarily want the food but I feel drained and depressed eventually without it.
1,500 calories??? OMG!!! I’d go insane!!! That less than 3 of my shakes. 😮

Gainz.

I don’t necessarily want the food but I feel drained and depressed eventually without it.
1,500 calories??? OMG!!! I’d go insane!!! That less than 3 of my shakes. 😮

I can understand that. usually when you have a food craving its because you're body wants the vitamins or fats that's in that food. But yeah I'm definitely more comfortable in a deficit. I can easily go 3 days without food. No problems... just as long as I have fluids I'm perfectly fine. No cramps, don't get lightheaded... absolutely A OK.
The hardest part of this lifestyle is the eating for me. Lifting and all that, I love!
Forcing 3,000cals + down my throat every single day... that's the suck. That's the hard work for me.

JohnJuan

I’ve had 4 protein shakes today. I’ll have one more then for dinner I’ll up the carbs:
1 chicken breast in the air fryer
1 baked potato dry
2 slices of sourdough bread plain
1 corn on the cob dry

This will be a lot of carbs so it’ll be nice for my brain. 🧠