Never stopping - always pinning

Gainz.

Marathon - are you mad? Have you ever tried running one? I'm fucked if I'll do that again :ROFLMAO:

No... I don't run... ever. Even though I have a "runner's build" tall, thin, long legs... (she sounds hot 😂) I fucking hate running. I use to be a semi decent sprinter. Back yard Football, wind sprints for the various combat sports I've trained. But anything more than a 100yard sprint isn't for me.
Plus I started smoking at a young age, I quit... but it definitely took its toll.
My ex fiance was a huge runner when I first met her. (Before diabetes stopped that) but maybe 2 or 3 times I "tried" to join her on a run. There's just no way. Between the shin splints, that cramp in my abs... not being able to breathe. I just can't do it. I'm not exactly one who does cardio. (I know... you can hate all you want) but on the extremely rare occasion I do cardio...maybe once or twice a month... maybe... I either hit my heavy bag or go for a bike ride. But cardio is less than 1% of my exercise routine. But as I get older I realize I need to change that.

Imgame

Marathon - are you mad? Have you ever tried running one? I'm fucked if I'll do that again :ROFLMAO:
I had all ambition to run marathons when I got fit again. I stoped sparring because I was getting injured and it was effecting my daily routine. Then I decided to go back to only training on sparing days. Fuck running a marathon, stand up and kick the shot out of people
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Parameddog

Yup - I have a full size hanging back in my garage, every second day I spend 30 minutes battering the living daylight outta the thing. I get the wife involved, she has a set of gloves and every time I turn around she tries to punch me in the head.

She is getting better and my nose had a .... well, break last week :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

I had my fist stuck inside the last one’s vagina for 5 minutes. It was funny

It happens to the best of us.
One of my favorite... but most gross sexual encounters was when I like 16.
Was dating this chick for a couple weeks and she wanted to try deep throating for the first time. I was more than happy to let her practice. Fucking 5 minutes in and she full on exorcist vomits all over me, my bed, my floor... FUCKING EVERYWHERE! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

So of course I jump up and start wiping myself off. Now I'm just staring at this bitch like... what have you been eating? And what 100lb girl has this much in her system? I have no choice but to go out to the kitchen and grab garbage bags, cleaning supplies, paper towels....pray we have a rug shampooer. So I clean myself up as much as possible and make the journey through my house.
My mom sees me grabbing all this shit and asks what happened... as any parent would. I said ***** wasn't feeling good and threw up. So of course she has to come see.
As we walk back in the room... it's so fucking obvious what just happened. Theres a pile of vomit soaked clothes on the floor... the clothes I was wearing 25 minutes prior when I got home. But the best fucking part is you can see exactly where I was sitting on the bed. You could even tell how far my legs were spread. This bitch puked so much with such velocity she left a perfect silhouette of where I was sitting 😂🤣😂🤣. My ass, back, chins, feet, legs and her knees were the only clean part of this... 3.5ft half circle area.
The look my mother gave me... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
But she didn't say anything... just shook her head and walked out.

(The picture is just for reference in case I wasn't explaining it well enough)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 2

Imgame

It happens to the best of us.
One of my favorite... but most gross sexual encounters was when I like 16.
Was dating this chick for a couple weeks and she wanted to try deep throating for the first time. I was more than happy to let her practice. Fucking 5 minutes in and she full on exorcist vomits all over me, my bed, my floor... FUCKING EVERYWHERE! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

So of course I jump up and start wiping myself off. Now I'm just staring at this bitch like... what have you been eating? And what 100lb girl has this much in her system? I have no choice but to go out to the kitchen and grab garbage bags, cleaning supplies, paper towels....pray we have a rug shampooer. So I clean myself up as much as possible and make the journey through my house.
My mom sees me grabbing all this shit and asks what happened... as any parent would. I said ***** wasn't feeling good and threw up. So of course she has to come see.
As we walk back in the room... it's so fucking obvious what just happened. Theres a pile of vomit soaked clothes on the floor... the clothes I was wearing 25 minutes prior when I got home. But the best fucking part is you can see exactly where I was sitting on the bed. You could even tell how far my legs were spread. This bitch puked so much with such velocity she left a perfect silhouette of where I was sitting 😂🤣😂🤣. My ass, back, chins, feet, legs and her knees were the only clean part of this... 3.5ft half circle area.
The look my mother gave me... 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
But she didn't say anything... just shook her head and walked out.

(The picture is just for reference in case I wasn't explaining it well enough)
So where was the girl

Gainz.

So where was the girl

When my mom walked in?
Sitting on the floor crying. But more from embarrassment than anything.
I should say I continued to date her for almost 2 years... her skills were... damn near perfect by the time we broke up 🤣😂. She got possessive and tried killing herself... she's ok. Just a little crazy... like most women.

cowkiller47

Here is the thing - most guys when they are younger take whatever they want and say they will push strong for decades. Not the case. Their health stops them. They have had too many close calls. When you are younger, your body tolerates drugs much better. When you are older, not so much.

bobby ricky

Here is the thing - most guys when they are younger take whatever they want and say they will push strong for decades. Not the case. Their health stops them. They have had too many close calls. When you are younger, your body tolerates drugs much better. When you are older, not so much.
?

HGH.to

and?

Imgame

? And ?

unclem

My cruise is not trt at all. My cruise is going to be 300 test 150-300 deca 😂😂. That’s my coming off 👍. I will hold my gains and feel good. Don’t care what people think about that at all because I’m about quality not quantity. It’s my life and I will always do what makes me happy and that makes me happy. Am I doing damage that blood work can’t see, maybe so but I’m happy. There’s so many people that aren’t happy in this world no matter what. Happiness is the most important thing in this life. Maybe I’m not doing any extra damage at all what if I’m actually prolonging my life. We won’t know until we know 👍
bobby iam going to do wat u do but iam going higher dosages, and not deca. iam going to do EQ 600mg wk.and test cyp 600 mg for a yr round blast. i will be using an oral most likely superdrol or anadrol. my blood wont be like motor oil as iam on blood thinners. isnt EQ a yellows color?

unclem

question: why would you pack on that muscle to just shrink and do all again 10-14 weeks later thats why iam going on all yr round. i got milk thistle liver, saw palmetto prostate, kidney flush

HGH.to

Such doses for a year are dangerous not only for liver and kidney, but you should take into consideration the androgenic part, cholesterol, prostate, cardiovascular (blood and heart) among others. Not sure if its worth it. During the off weeks you shouldn't be shrinking too much with a proper diet and workout. especially if cruising.

bobby ricky

bobby iam going to do wat u do but iam going higher dosages, and not deca. iam going to do EQ 600mg wk.and test cyp 600 mg for a yr round blast. i will be using an oral most likely superdrol or anadrol. my blood wont be like motor oil as iam on blood thinners. isnt EQ a yellows color?
I’m gonna agree with hgh my brother. For your health I wouldn’t do so much. You’re on and not coming off at all I’ll be at 450 mgs total and you’re gonna be at 1200 not including any orals. My cycle is just about done and after cruise for 8 weeks I’m gonna post my bloods with my high cruise and we will see where I’m at.