iRoids.nl Customer Discussions

Nvilcar

I placed my first order on iroids.nl and it arrived today. excellent service, discreet and fast. I strongly advise and will order more often for sure...

Iroids.nl

Excellent seller, serious, precise and super professional, has all the original original products of excellent quality.I recommend to everyone, I rate 5 stars.
Thank you for the review, we are very pleased. We look forward to seeing you in our store and wish you a great mood=)

Iroids.nl

I placed my first order on iroids.nl and it arrived today. excellent service, discreet and fast. I strongly advise and will order more often for sure...
Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that you liked everything with us, we invite you to visit our store again. Good luck to you!

Jack Cooper L

Impressive salesman, extremely reliable, accurate and highly professional. He has the entire range of original products of the highest quality. I recommend to everyone with confidence, without a doubt deserves a 5 star rating.

Iroids.nl

Impressive salesman, extremely reliable, accurate and highly professional. He has the entire range of original products of the highest quality. I recommend to everyone with confidence, without a doubt deserves a 5 star rating.
Thank you for your confidence

omawara

i have ordered three times from iroids.nl and i only have good things to say about their business. Communication is good via email or telegram and they seem to be pleased to help with the order you are making. shipment is super fast, nothing like ive had with a few other seller. packaking is top notch too. there is really nothing bad to say with my experiences. Thanks alot and hopefully youll be in business for a long time!

Iroids.nl

i have ordered three times from iroids.nl and i only have good things to say about their business. Communication is good via email or telegram and they seem to be pleased to help with the order you are making. shipment is super fast, nothing like ive had with a few other seller. packaking is top notch too. there is really nothing bad to say with my experiences. Thanks alot and hopefully youll be in business for a long time!
Thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again!

cri68

I placed my first order from the iroids guys, I have to say that the service is excellent. I am in Italy, I ordered on January 7th and on the 16th I had the package at home. precise and very fast. They didn't have a Pharmacom product and contacted me to switch to Canada Peptides. ok.
very reliable site, clear and with advantageous prices.
thanks guys see you soon