Trt, and my next cycle.

BulkinWes

congrats.
it's pretty often for a woman to remain on the same weight or even gain some during Anavar. what really matters is the mirror changes.
But…… like George Straight says that damned ol mirror don’t always tell the whole truth lol I honestly try and stay away from looking in the mirror cuz I got body dysmorphia as it is 🤣

suppsforlife

But…… like George Straight says that damned ol mirror don’t always tell the whole truth lol I honestly try and stay away from looking in the mirror cuz I got body dysmorphia as it is 🤣
I never judge the changes by scale. its the mirror that always makes the difference IMO.
there are 220 lb men with 10% and 30% of bf. the scale remains the same, but mirror is different (y)

Gainz.

This is why I never step on a scale. I developed such a unhealthy relationship with the scale. Now its mirror and pictures only.
I never judge the changes by scale. its the mirror that always makes the difference IMO.
there are 220 lb men with 10% and 30% of bf. the scale remains the same, but mirror is different (y)

Exactly, the mirror is my best friend... I have 3 of them in my bedroom alone. As you can see in all the pics I post. I tried to put up another... but she wasn't having it!
And yeah like I said she only gained like 6lbs. I thought it would be more dramatic than that... but it was a lean 6lbs.
The only thing I really noticed from her while on anavar was her energy levels. Neither of us are morning people. And since December I've been laid off, and she works from home. So for the past 3 months... we didn't really have reasons to hop out of bed. But while she was on cycle.. this bitch just popped up ready to concur the day! And she really put the work in during our workouts.

suppsforlife

Idk man there are just days where I think I’m small as fuck and I constantly ask my girl am I smaller am I smaller and she swears up and down I’m not so I just stay away lol
yep. regardless of how big I may seem for others, I'm never big enough for myself

Gainz.

Idk man there are just days where I think I’m small as fuck and I constantly ask my girl am I smaller am I smaller and she swears up and down I’m not so I just stay away lol

I feel that! Trust me I do. If I miss 1 single day of working out I feel like I lost 25lbs of muscle.
But... when I started lifting again my only concern was my weight. The heavier I got the better I felt, the stronger I felt. I was weighing myself every day. If I lost a pound... I would physically feel weaker and spend the next day just eating and eating. My workouts would suffer because I was only worried about my weight. I finally got to 187lbs... my dream goal is 195-200lb. So in my head... I was so fucking close. Then my girl said "you looking kinda fat"
What? Me? Fat? I don't get fat! So I took pictures and went back and compared. I didn't look fat... but I was definitely puffy and washed out looking. Looking back I can't believe I walked around without a shirt on looking like that. But in my head.. I'm heavy so I look good.
So here's me at my heaviest 187lb... 8lbs away from where I thought I wanted to be. And where I am now about 175lb (give or take)
I'm a solid 10lbs lighter. But look way fucking better.
This is why I don't fuck with the scale anymore

Attachments

• received_950437272615600.jpeg
    received_950437272615600.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

And thus body dysmorphia takes another victim lol hate that shit I eventually hope I’ll be confidently happy with my size which I am but I wanna be bigger don’t wanna be small lol
I don't think we'll ever be happy... but at least we know we'll have shit to do in the future 😂🤣

Gainz.

Ok, I'm 5.5 weeks into my cruise.
Feeling great on 150mg of test per week.
Planning on getting bloods late next week.
But the reason why I'm posting today...
Over the past 2-3 weeks I've had to retire 3 shirts. I kept yelling at my girl, telling her she's shrinking my shit. She kept telling me no... you're just getting bigger.
She had to say it every day for the last week or so.
So finally I got the courage to get on the scale.
The last time I was on my scale was 6 weeks into my blast, and I was 174lbs (with pants, shoes, hoodie)
Today... wearing only squat shorts...
181.7lbs!
I'm beyond fucking pumped!
I have some shit to do today but at some point I'm going take some pictures.

BulkinWes

Over the past 2-3 weeks I've had to retire 3 shirts. I kept yelling at my girl, telling her she's shrinking my shit. She kept telling me no... you're just getting bigger.
The last time I was on my scale was 6 weeks into my blast, and I was 174lbs (with pants, shoes, hoodie)
181.7lbs!
Congrats bro stay at it keep eating you and shoving that protien down your throat and you’ll be 190-200 before you know it bro

BulkinWes

181.7lbs!
I lost 5lbs since I started masteron and it’s been all fat I’ve gained quite a bit of muscle and I changed diets so I’m happy also even though I’m wanting to be bigger I’m glad I’m leaning out

Gainz.

Congrats bro stay at it keep eating you and shoving that protien down your throat and you’ll be 190-200 before you know it bro

Yeah I really wanted to be 185lb by the end of my summer blast. But apparently I'm gonna have to up that number.

And yeah mast seems to have that fat cutting ability!

Gainz.

After taking some pictures I can see where I've grown. My traps and chest are definitely bigger. My chest has a lot more depth... probably why my shirts feel so tight. I'm still lean AF, so its not fat or water retention.

Thursday I'll be buying a new phone... so hopefully by the middle of next week my camera quality will drastically improve.
But here I am, 5 weeks into my cruise

Attachments

• received_192758873507776.jpeg
    received_192758873507776.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 2
  • received_3526779740938595.jpeg
    received_3526779740938595.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 2

unclem

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible, so here's me at the end of my previous cycle and me right now. If memory is correct theres a 6lb difference. But I'm also much more tan in my end of cycle pictures. we all know how much that can affect appearance.

Left is me now, right was almost 4 months ago (end of cycle) Considering pct, work 50hrs a week and took 2 weeks off from the lifestyle (needed that mental break, needed to want it again) I'm pretty proud of my maintenance.

Last cycle was 16 weeks of 300mg test with 5 weeks of 40mg of dbol at the end
dont take this the wrong way bandit but you are taking not enough gear to get past the hump. this is just my opinion but i know a thing or two about dosages, if you take a gram and a half youll grow like a weed. you look very good but your busting your ass why not get all you can out of it. just a thought i had. again dont take it the wrong way brother. its just my opinion.

BulkinWes

dont take this the wrong way bandit but you are taking not enough gear to get past the hump. this is just my opinion but i know a thing or two about dosages, if you take a gram and a half youll grow like a weed. you look very good but your busting your ass why not get all you can out of it. just a thought i had. again dont take it the wrong way brother. its just my opinion.
Bro 1500mg a week is quite a bit like not for the average person really at all tbh