Next blast!

Gainz.

received_1298802744318642.jpeg
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
The plan is to start May 18th.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
So if I tell you guys the 18th... I'm more likely to wait.
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🀣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
And 181lbs. I think I'm around 12% bf, but many of you think it's lower.
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

Ok... So the actual black... The reason why you care...
The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
(Works out to around 400mg of tren and mast total per week)
Of course I'll split my longer ester doses Monday/Thursday
I decided not to run a oral..
Even though I have some.
But I'll be taking 200mg of milk thistle ed for the tren.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.
I also have melatonin for any sleep problems.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it πŸ˜‚.

And here's some pictures I just took. received_779261357110336.jpegreceived_626126029367220.jpegreceived_244520568074041.jpeg

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90Β° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
I also can't wait to try tren base...

zakco

I hear that brother. I work outside all day physical job too. Honestly I am not sure if you can train hard, work that hard and grow to be huge....I never could for 28 years but staying lean is CAKE!
I'm surprised you can get away with 3000 calories. For maintenance I need around 4200. I do eat very clean but eat fatty meats to add calories as tons of carbs make me feel shitty.
Looking at all that gear is like being a kid at Christmas!

Gainz.

I hear that brother. I work outside all day physical job too. Honestly I am not sure if you can train hard, work that hard and grow to be huge....I never could for 28 years but staying lean is CAKE!
I'm surprised you can get away with 3000 calories. For maintenance I need around 4200. I do eat very clean but eat fatty meats to add calories as tons of carbs make me feel shitty.
Looking at all that gear is like being a kid at Christmas!
I don't want to be huge, just 200lbs (only 20lbs away) and 10-12%bf.
And I grow nicely at 3k, but some days I do 3.5-3.7k
But yeah my job... Especially the heat makes eating very hard. Food and I have never gotten along. I don't like to eat... I don't enjoy it, look forward to it... Definitely not a "foodie"
18 years in a kitchen ruined how I look at food.
I'm much more comfortable with 2k calories a day. I was the type that could go 3 days without food and be absolutely fine. But since I started lifting again and trying to get bigger... I'm eating every 2 hours.
But if I go too many days in a row over 3.5k cals I'll throw up in my sleep.
It's like I'm eating more food than I can digest or something.
But like I said prior... If I can get 6-8 solid lean pounds out of this 12 weeks I'll be extremely happy.
I don't like to "bulk"
I don't want to put fat on just to take it off later.
Id rather just grow nice and slow.
Much rather just gain 8lbs of muscle than 16lbs of fat and muscle.

And that's not even all of my gear...😁

How's this for a fucking Christmas...

received_1248965729069001.jpeg

Got your dick hard didn't it...

Mr dea man... This is most definitely a friend of mines stuff... No way is it all mine... So... We good... Right? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

zakco

I know some guys say to eat everything in sight but I'm with you. I require a lot but once I hit that mark I can only add maybe 500-600 more before my digestive system is out of wack. Ive never wanted to be huge either.....thickness and cuts but not bulk.

If you add a solid 6lbs of muscle to that frame you are gonna look great! People underestimate the impact just a few pounds of 100% muscle added to someone who is lean....

bobby ricky

But yeah my job... Especially the heat makes eating very hard. Food and I have never gotten along. I don't like to eat... I don't enjoy it, look forward to it... Definitely not a "foodie"
I'm much more comfortable with 2k calories a day. I was the type that could go 3 days without food and be absolutely fine. But since I started lifting again and trying to get bigger... I'm eating every 2 hours.
But like I said prior... If I can get 6-8 solid lean pounds out of this 12 weeks I'll be extremely happy.
I don't like to "bulk"

View attachment 866447

Mr dea man... This is most definitely a friend of mines stuff... No way is it all mine... So... We good... Right? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Is your box of sex toys more impressive πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Is your box of sex toys more impressive πŸ˜‚

:ROFLMAO:I bet it is

You have no fucking idea!
It's a whole ottoman FULL of shit. From the thunder stick to plugs, blue tooth vibrating panties, Countless different toys, bondage straps, cuffs, ropes... I admit I have a problem.

But yeah back to the weight... I'm only 180lbs.
So 18lbs is 10% of my body weight. So even a few solid lean pounds makes a very big difference.

My girl is already complaining about my weight. When I put my arm around her at night I have to be in a certain spot or she says it's crushing her stomach. Then for our naughty time... I'm doing a fucking plank challenge because I can't just drop my weight on her anymore. She's a pretty small chick, 5'5 125lb.
She's already brought up "how much bigger do you plan on getting... I don't think my back can take anymore" a few times.

You have to remember... The first 2 years we were together I was only 137lbs. And only in the last year have I really jumped up in weight. So being much heavier and much stronger is still very new to her.
Soooo... We'll see what happens when I finally get to 200lb. But I really don't think I'll get much bigger than that. I don't want that freaking big look (as of now 🀣)
received_188461770714966.jpeg

She's told me numerous times that she feels like she's cheating on the old me. I'm nothing like the guy she met. Almost 50lbs of muscle heavier, lots more body hair, cocky, libido through the roof, tons of energy and just a better person to be around.
(And no... I didn't photoshop my waist πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

unclem

View attachment 866437
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
The plan is to start May 18th.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
So if I tell you guys the 18th... I'm more likely to wait.
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🀣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
And 181lbs. I think I'm around 12% bf, but many of you think it's lower.
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

Ok... So the actual black... The reason why you care...
The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
(Works out to around 400mg of tren and mast total per week)
Of course I'll split my longer ester doses Monday/Thursday
I decided not to run a oral..
Even though I have some.
But I'll be taking 200mg of milk thistle ed for the tren.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.
I also have melatonin for any sleep problems.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it πŸ˜‚.

And here's some pictures I just took. View attachment 866439View attachment 866440View attachment 866441

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90Β° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
I also can't wait to try tren base...
talk about vascular....

unclem

You have no fucking idea!
It's a whole ottoman FULL of shit. From the thunder stick to plugs, blue tooth vibrating panties, Countless different toys, bondage straps, cuffs, ropes... I admit I have a problem.

But yeah back to the weight... I'm only 180lbs.
So 18lbs is 10% of my body weight. So even a few solid lean pounds makes a very big difference.

My girl is already complaining about my weight. When I put my arm around her at night I have to be in a certain spot or she says it's crushing her stomach. Then for our naughty time... I'm doing a fucking plank challenge because I can't just drop my weight on her anymore. She's a pretty small chick, 5'5 125lb.
She's already brought up "how much bigger do you plan on getting... I don't think my back can take anymore" a few times.

You have to remember... The first 2 years we were together I was only 137lbs. And only in the last year have I really jumped up in weight. So being much heavier and much stronger is still very new to her.
Soooo... We'll see what happens when I finally get to 200lb. But I really don't think I'll get much bigger than that. I don't want that freaking big look (as of now 🀣)
View attachment 866449

She's told me numerous times that she feels like she's cheating on the old me. I'm nothing like the guy she met. Almost 50lbs of muscle heavier, lots more body hair, cocky, libido through the roof, tons of energy and just a better person to be around.
(And no... I didn't photoshop my waist πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
is it the tren & mast causing the vascular with a good diet i suppose?

Gainz.

talk about vascular....
Yeah... Definitely adds to my look. I think it's a big reason why I look so diced.
And I should take pictures when I have a pump going. Especially on tren... I'm easily twice as vascular. The veins in my... Umm... Actually no idea what it's called... My inner elbow? My... Umm... Where your forearm meet your bicep... Is there a name for that? Your arm crotch? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Well anyway, when that shit is pumped up on tren... It's a junkies fucking dream.
The last time my girl seen my veins after a tren pump she got so worried she forced me to check my blood pressure πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Gainz.

is it the tren & mast causing the vascular with a good diet i suppose?

No... I've been like this my whole life. I'm on cruise right now... Have been for 8 weeks.
But the bigger I get... The more pronounced they are

unclem

I don't like to "bulk"

View attachment 866447

the reason your having stomach issues with food is your eating every 2 hrs. you should eat every 3 hrs, its wat you said , digestion your not digesting enough before you eat again. trust me i had the same thing now i set the alarm for 3 am to get up and have my 6th and final meal which is banana & oatmeal, milk2%!

Gainz.

the reason your having stomach issues with food is your eating every 2 hrs. you should eat every 3 hrs, its wat you said , digestion your not digesting enough before you eat again. trust me i had the same thing now i set the alarm for 3 am to get up and have my 6th and final meal which is banana & oatmeal, milk2%!

But I'm hungry every 2hrs. If I go 3 I start to get light headed... It's fucking weird

lineman1007

Man, what a turnaround in the pictures. Good fer you. I think you are 6'1" to me, but what the hell do I know? Keep it rockin and keepin it lean. I know what ya mean about physical work.