Does anyone love tren

bobby ricky

bet you're doing great on it
No real sides and looked good but tren is not for me HGH. It’s great but just not my normal feel good self. Can’t put a finger on it but just didn’t feel like myself. Drug works great just not for me. Test and deca just make me feel good 😂😂

Pedrito0906

I'm feeling lethargic, its not my E2 that is low, but idk, I'm not a fan of the feeling. Its been my 4th week of 150mg/w tren E, thinking of stopping and get into npp for the rest of 8 weeks that remains.

Will the sides subside?

bobby ricky

I'm feeling lethargic, its not my E2 that is low, but idk, I'm not a fan of the feeling. Its been my 4th week of 150mg/w tren E, thinking of stopping and get into npp for the rest of 8 weeks that remains.

Will the sides subside?
I did go through that but I just powered through it. But still just didn’t feel like myself and it’s one of the reasons it’s not for me. Now just test and deca and I feel like myself again 👍

Pedrito0906

I did go through that but I just powered through it. But still just didn’t feel like myself and it’s one of the reasons it’s not for me. Now just test and deca and I feel like myself again 👍
I sleep well, but I just feel super tired all the time. I'm gonna end it