Long term effects of TRT

Gainz.

With tren there are appreciable returns for the sacrifice of your health. Deca is tested and safe so why EQ?

I don't know brother...
I think it's just people looking for that special combo.
But I've heard eq is one of the lesser studied oils

Hchero

With tren there are appreciable returns for the sacrifice of your health. Deca is tested and safe so why EQ?
With Deca use, you gta watch out for cardiomegaly. I have read scholarly journals and studies on the subject. The cardiac muscle, ie left ventricle, keeps growing for like 3-4 months after the last pinning if I recall correctly. Unless you can cardiac remodel. If your left ventricle gets too large it can’t fill properly, and you lose LVEDP end diastolic pressure the can entail valve failures and then CHF, and so on.

All aas use has risks, long and short term, regardless of the dosage.

zakco

Endurance. I'm totally interested in EQ for this reason, same as injectable Winstrol. I train with short (30seconds) between sets....I do a set, catch my breath, do another. I've always liked rapid fire training like that.

Hchero

It would be worth trying EQ @ 300 a week for a run. You would have to really log your training and so on to reassure any results. Not as simple as daily weight or pr‘a, etc. I suspect some of the anabolic properties come directly from the erythropoiesis, an an increased affinity for O2 binding

zakco

I have some ready for my next cycle. Now, I've heard some guys say it crushes estro while others say it doesn't. I like to run mast/test at about a 3/4:1 ratio....it keeps my estrogen in the sweet spot. Let's say I was on 400 test/300mast/300eq.....would my estro tank? Thoughts?

Hchero

I don’t think so, but let me ask you how is masteron on your hairline? I talked to a freaking beast yesterday that was advocating low dose gear and high intensity workouts. I’m talking 250 lb monster. I was like really?? I know some very knowledgeable bros that I’ll ask and let you know. I used EQ back in the early 2000’s at 600mg a week. I was taking over 4g of gear a week I couldn’t tell you what effect it had. I was 290 then… looked like a house with a head lol

zakco

Mast hasn't brought me any noticable side effects yet. I always felt "off" on just test alone so added mast because some guys say it helps them feel better and it really makes me feel good on cycle.

Gainz.

Mast hasn't brought me any noticable side effects yet. I always felt "off" on just test alone so added mast because some guys say it helps them feel better and it really makes me feel good on cycle.
Mast is definitely my favorite oil. Not only to combat high est sides... But just how fucking awesome it makes you feel!

suppsforlife

Mast is definitely my favorite oil. Not only to combat high est sides... But just how fucking awesome it makes you feel!
try proviron.
although I'm afraid for your wife considering your libido. many call proviron their "dick savior" :ROFLMAO: when many other things failed to work, proviron made them feel better both mentally and sexually

Mopar man

So I’m debating on just staying on trt on my off cycles to avoid the ugly downside of having to wait for levels to come back lack of energy all that…I’m 33 now and so I know that if I stay on trt that my body will stop producing test so that means I’ll be on trt for the next 20 years or so to keep test in my system just trying to get some insight to maybe any kinda health issues it might cause long term
Do it and find out, we’re all different. The only side should be awesomeness 👍

suppsforlife

with the amount of mast you use, you may not see a huge difference, but it's always worth giving a try. you never know how it may go for you