How to lower progesterone

Vart

Around january i made a forum post here asking for advice, got caught taking steroids at 16 and had to do pct but now I’ve recovered but my progresterone doesnt want to get lower affecting my erection.
Here is my bloodwork from january and now. The first one with 0,5 progesterone is the latest one.

Attachments

• 475B2248-D147-4611-9C30-01D81063CB5C.jpeg
    475B2248-D147-4611-9C30-01D81063CB5C.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • B8DB8B36-199D-447D-9149-7E43B108D968.jpeg
    B8DB8B36-199D-447D-9149-7E43B108D968.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 6

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've heard vitamin B6 can help with that, 500mgs daily if I remember right.

A dopamine agonist like Cabergoline would certainly fix you but if you're a teenager acquiring it could be problematic.

Not medical advice.

Vart

I've heard vitamin B6 can help with that, 500mgs daily if I remember right.

A dopamine agonist like Cabergoline would certainly fix you but if you're a teenager acquiring it could be problematic.

Not medical advice.
Gonna try carbogilne then, dick problems at 16 aint fun

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You're probably going to have lifelong issues if you continue on the path you're on.

Messing with your endocrine system before you've finished maturing is 100% smooth brain thinking.

Vart

You're probably going to have lifelong issues if you continue on the path you're on.

Messing with your endocrine system before you've finished maturing is 100% smooth brain thinking.
Too young to think about the consequences so will probably hop on test in a year when i turn 18, only tren and orals that mess with prolactin and progesterone seem bad

suppsforlife

its true that test is safer than tren and orals. but it doesn't make it safe. not trying to convince you not to use steroids. it's your life, do with it as you please. just warning you about the possible consequences so when you are older, you won't say that nobody told you what might happen.
my advice: don't use anything at all. if you do, use only the safest injectables in lower doses. but then again, even they will wreak havoc on your body, likely requiring test injections for the rest of your life including numerous other possible issues.

Skillzfitness

Around january i made a forum post here asking for advice, got caught taking steroids at 16 and had to do pct but now I’ve recovered but my progresterone doesnt want to get lower affecting my erection.
Here is my bloodwork from january and now. The first one with 0,5 progesterone is the latest one.
B6 cab
b6 caber or prami … Those will all be very good options .. Prami has brutal sides imo I always use b6 with any 19 nor unless my doses are high then I use caber as well .. I’m not a doctor but this has been good with my cycles good luck bro

Vart

its true that test is safer than tren and orals. but it doesn't make it safe. not trying to convince you not to use steroids. it's your life, do with it as you please. just warning you about the possible consequences so when you are older, you won't say that nobody told you what might happen.
my advice: don't use anything at all. if you do, use only the safest injectables in lower doses. but then again, even they will wreak havoc on your body, likely requiring test injections for the rest of your life including numerous other possible issues.
30 minutes after i read this i got offered dbol for my preworkout. Ofc i took it🤷‍♂️. Gonna run it at 20mg a day for 7 weeks

HGH.to

watch out for blood pressure issues, liver issues and estrogenic issues then. combining dbol with test? I hope

Vart

watch out for blood pressure issues, liver issues and estrogenic issues then. combining dbol with test? I hope
Nah test takes too long to recover from, got some arimidex on hand and bp wont be a problem always had it too low or i can just do some cardio