hGH - My Final Thoughts

SemperFi

Hey Gang,

As many of you know I have been running pharma grade hGH for sometime now. I have put together some final concluding thoughts on it effectiveness for me personally and benefits vs. cost of use. I have never used anything except true prescription pharma grade so my results are strictly related to the proven product.

I have ran hGH for a full 32 weeks. The initial 12 weeks was with my TRT regimen and the second 20 weeks was on a full steroid cycle.

Whether your are considering to use pharma grade or an UGL the expense of hGH supplementing is a very expensive proposition. Without going into all of the details I personally would not use anything less than pure pharma grade which is going to make the expense even greater.

I was and still am using GH for a complete body transformation and my dose to achieve this was in the 6iu/ED range. At $7-12 per IU you do the math what the monthly cost will be.

Here are my points for consideration-

• Very expensive

• The most common side effects are real and must be considered. They will negatively impact your life.

• Some side effects subside overtime. Some increase. Some disappear but return.

• Dosing protocols and timing can be adjusted to minimize side effects and provide specific benefits.

• Determine your intended final dosage size and slowly taper up to that level over a 6-8 week period.

• If you are impatient forget GH. The process is slow and results correspond accordingly.

• If the out of pocket expense is a factor do not make the initial investment.

• Length of use is a minimum of 20 weeks.

• The results are real but are individually based.

• Is not a miracle drug and your lifestyle will affect the outcome.

• Improved sleep.

• Superior results in skin condition and anti-aging effects.

• Improved fat loss but not overnight like some want to report.

I intend to complete a full 52 weeks but the remaining 20 weeks will be at a reduced dose for continued anti-aging effects. I was taking GH 12 weeks on TRT prior to my current 20 week steroid cycle. There was noticeable changes in my physique and health the initial 12 weeks but nothing that was overly dramatic. Where GH truly shines is on cycle. The combination of steroids and GH has a synergistic effect where the sum is greater than the individual parts. My skin improvements accelerated as did the fat burning benefits. Mass gains were to pronounced to ignore or attribute completely to steroid use. I could not notice any increase in recovery to speak off because AAS was doing its thing in that regard. Since I have been on GH I have not had the flu, a cold or any type of illness that I can speak of. My body is tighter, harder and stronger.

If you are considering GH on cycle I highly recommend starting GH 4-8 weeks before you start the cycle. This will allow you the time to adjust to the sides, get to your full dose and achieve the full benefits of GH upon starting steroid use.

My final thought on GH is that it is not for the average steroid user due to cost vs. results. The time that it takes to achieve true results is longer than the average pocketbook can bare. You can achieve similar results with a strict diet, hard work, and proper lifestyle. It would be beneficial for those considering competition or the professional who has already reached a level that most of us will never see. We have a few of those around here on MG! ;)

Hope you find this beneficial.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Thanks and +2 SF.

At what dose did the hand tingling start and did it go away? If so how long did it last before going away?

SemperFi

The hand tingling began at the initial dosing approx. 4-8 days in. It lasted for a few weeks and disappeared completely except for when I first get out of bed. Some quick fist motions to get the blood going  and it goes away. I stopped noticing it on week 19. I have never gotten carpal tunnel but I did develop a trigger finger in my pinky finger on my left hand about week 14 and another one in my right pinky finger at week 20-24. They each got worse as time passed. They stabilized in a few weeks. Kind of creepy and funny at the same time. Talked to my ND and he told me there is a tunnel that the flexor tendon travels down in your fingers and the swelling of the tendon causes it to stick within the confined space. It is not painful just creepy. Your finger freezes at the half way point and then "pops" open. The sticking is in the middle joint.

I can tell that I get slightly bloated from GH because in the evening my hands will fill full or slightly swollen like when your E2 is elevated but by the morning it is gone.

I experienced joint pain in my knees and hips for the first 8 weeks also but that went away. My elbows are a different story, as you know. I cannot tell if it because of GH or not. They have been an issue for over a year but are getting worse since I been on cycle. Could be due to the increase in weight training and intensity, the GH itself, or a combination.

The biggest disruption to my lifestyle was the extreme sleepiness around dosing periods. It is bad and if anyone has experienced it they know what I am talking about. This never went away but did decrease. I mitigated the effects through trial and error of dosing times. I time my dosing immediately before workout mornings and afternoons now which greatly reduced my tired feelings.

Much more info than requested brother but I want to share as much about the experience as possible.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Great recap SF. Well, hgh will not be on my list, it'll put me out on streets at that cost! I'll stick with ghrp and add cjc at some point :) 

Thanks man

swolesam

Awesome details. I am actually in the process of getting some non-pharm, yet highly reputed rHGH once i figure out this whole BitCoin mess im tangled in. But, yes my next cycle is Primo & Test, and i intend to take your recommendation of pushing HGH in the picture 4-6 weeks prior to starting the next cycle, and run it along side Primo & Test for the entirety of the cycle.

Have you seen anything in the blood work that would suggest elevation in PRL and/or Estrogen ?

SemperFi

No prolactin or estrogen issues. Bloods always stayed in the normal ranges. 

Make sure you keep us informed on your GH experience. If you are committed to the investment you will enjoy the ride and the new experience.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

Thanks SF. I sure will.

Can you share some of the ancillaries you used with Hgh? I wana compare notes & make sure i got everything i need BEFORE starting the run. I know you mentioned thyroid at low dose helps? what dosage? what else in terms of ancillaries & supplements? Potassium for the bloating?...

SemperFi

You know I don't bloat Hulk so why even bring it up?! ;)

I will be happy to help in this regard. When I have time I will make a list and post it.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

HAHA, well thats on MY list god damit!

Would love to see the list of supps, and ancillaries you use alongside hgh administration. Especially the ones you added to the protocol per your lessons learned as you went through it.

Much appreciated brother! 

A

Alwaysworking

Great review. Agree pharm grade is better though the grey tops out now aren't far from it. Generic gh is $2 per iu so I switched from pharm grade.  I've now been on for 3yrs for me the real results didn't come till the 1st yr Mark. Sleep,skin,muscle tone,just a feeling of well being. If had insurance that covered it id stick with pharm grade. Pharm grade I ran 10-12iu ed to equal that with generics I have to run 14-16iu. But 500-up for pharm grade and 150-200 per kit generic I had to my wife was on my ass. One side that has never gone away was my hands go numb while laying down sometimes. 

subzeronation

I believe unless you have money to burn the expense of using GH for muscle development or body recomposition, unless you have already achieved top physique status, is not worth the investment.

If you wish to use it for the anti-aging benefits than you need to weigh the potential benefits versus the out of pocket cost.

If you considering using it for it's fat burning properties it is my opinion you are not doing everything you need to be doing to accomplish fat reduction at a much lower cost and a much better return. Burning fat is simple and cheap.

Scandal

I'm a bit late to this thread but need some advice, ran pharma grade GH for 4 months and it is amazing and it does work, change in my body was unbelievable and at the end I wasn't far off Masters comp condition, (I'm 50 now) but at £200 per 100iu its not cheap and my last month I was on 6iu's a day, the fat just melts away.

The only issue and its a MAJOR issue is CTS and numb fingers i developed, it started nearly straight away and the pain was unbearable, kept me awake, couldn't use my right hand and then left started. I'm now 4 weeks off and while the CTS has gone down I still have no feeling in my thumb, and next two fingers on both hands and developed a very painful trigger thumb, which sticks locked in closed position and i need to pull it open with my other hand! 

When the fcuk will it go away, I've still got 3 100iu boxes I want to use! I'm looking at going to the Docs for an injections its that bad! 

Help!

JARHEAD2

Great to see you Scandal.... missed ya around here mate!! How many IU’s did you start with & how many were you up to when you stopped?

Scandal

Doing well fella, started on 2ius in the morning, for about 6 weeks, then went up to 4ius over two injections, morning and post workout. Last 3/4 weeks of 4 month cycle I hit 6ius, added the other 2 at night, but the hand issue started after first week!

JARHEAD2

This can definitely be a side from the HGH, but what if it’s not? Is there anyway you can pull bloods to be sure? Also, is HGH all your cycling right now mate? I know some people who‘s bodies have just rejected or been super sensitive to certain GH’s. Semper can help you more I’m sure. He’s a genius. 

Scandal

I ran it with a cycle mate, Test & Tren, nothing too heavy with dosages. Not done bloods, if I'm honest I'm not sure what I'm looking for, was going to do an online test a while back but never got round to it....

Not on GH now, been off for 4 weeks and back on my 200mg TRT.

SemperFi

Great to see you again you Ol' Warhorse. I did not get CTS but I did get trigger fingers in both little fingers. They finally went away a year of use. Unfortunately there are cases when CTS and trigger fingers do NOT go away without medical treatment. If I was in your position I would seek treatment... especially if you are in enough pain that it is affecting your daily life. Quality of life is very important for guys like us.

Makes no sense to look good naked at 50 but feel like crap! ;)

SEMPER FI

Scandal

Haha great description SF!

Do you think after treatment the CTS and numbness will return if I go back on the GH? I can't explain how well I reacted to it, and plan to go long term with it as long as I can control the sides!