How to combine Igf & Mgf

Pepshop

Ok what we need to do first is understand why we use peptides ,

I have a bunch of Peptides here and say i shoot them all pwo and hope for the best , No what they will do is cancel each other out probably but give me a great pump and make me look good for a wile but not really achieve whet they are designed for ...

I here of so many guys just popping peps in willy-nilly and hopping for results then slagging them off when they don't get gains ..

What we have to consider wile using these peptides is you are only replicating and enhancing what your body does naturally so timing and understanding is key

Igf-lr3 induces the state of muscle hyperplasia (makes 1 cell 2) in the muscle where injected so cell differentiation this is best at causing the body's ability to regenerate damaged tissue hence why i use it (cycle depending) post w/o but its active in the body for 20 hours ..

IGF-1Ec - MGF has the ability to cause wasted tissue to grow by proliferation activating muscle stem cells so speeding up muscle growth, so making the 1 cell that split in to 2 grow ,, Active time of about 5-7 mins

Des is similar to L3 but with a active time of 20 mins

pMGF is also like Mgf but a longer half life only jabbed twice a week

Lets put it together MGF = proliferation & IGF = differentiation = future growth so after a cycle of Igf's ect 30 days you then need to grow the newly laid cells with AAS or Slin and GH Gh does very similar to Igf's

So lets talk about the science of when to use the combos ,,,Proliferation and differentiation is caused when you rip the muscle during intense training This causes the IGF'S in your body to launch in to overdrive,But if you are using Igf-Des you have already started this proses before you train by building up a inflammatory response drawing in fluid to the muscle jab d ,hence why it is shot in to the muscle you are about to train within 5 min's , This causes the Hyperplasia to start working as soon as Des is administered rather than waiting 2 hours post training ..
Igf Lr3 does exactly the same as this but over a longer time frame .

After training your body releases Mgf naturally this is why we use Mgf strait after the workout in to the muscle trained to increase and speed up recovery ,If there is no Mgf released by the body or synthetic is injected then the newly created cell will die and not develop ..

Peg-Mgf is the same but over a larger time frame hence why i like to jab mine subq systematicy reaching all the new cells created during that week's training ..The only time i would use this IM would be if i was using Igf's Mgf's for 1 lagging muscle group eg bi's ,but still only twice a week .

When to use
Mgf ------------ Post /wo
Igf-Des -------Pre w/o
Peg-Mgf ------Day off the gym in the Am
Igf-1r3--------This one is cycle dependent

Igf-Lr3 can have a negative loop due to its receptor affinity it can cancel out Mgf and also GH so that means Ghrp's also so watch out for that with regards to timing's
IGF-Lr3 works more systematicy so wont blunt your own body's Mgf production
Never mix or administer Igf's and Mgf's together or Igf will burnout the MGF

Now for your cycle of Igf-lr3 and Mgf you need to be using Lr3 12 hours pre work out or the night before in to the muscle you are going to be training then Mgf strait after training .As for dosing Igf-Lr3 you need to be doing 200mcg split bilat in to the muscle going to be trained,And the Mgf you really need to be aiming for the same 200mcg split bilat The more the better with MGF ,But that is a good dose ..

As you can see wile only using them two peptides you are limited to only using them on training days ..

If you want my honest opinion i would use Igf-Des pre & Mgf Post and use on training days only also this will work out cheaper for you ..

Use a BD-U100 slin pin rather than a U-100 slin pin i find the later blunt to much for IM jabs

One thing is Igf' need carbs not to prevent hypos as much as help with the proses , you will find that if you use Lr3 at higher doses you will need allot more carbs pre intra and post w/out , as it leaches glucose forcing it in to the muscle just like Insulin ,

dlovett

I myself have never ventured this far into muscle chemistry and have to admit, know very little about this topic. I am intrigued by it though. Are you saying that I would go Igf-Des pre & Mgf Post in each muscle group upon the day of training? For example, if shoulders a poke in each delt with and insulin pin before and after the workout? Every muscle?

milkin

Understanding the logic behind peptites and their role in bodybuliding is a hard concept to grasp. This is a very nice simplified write up PepShop and a good foundation for any one researching this. Every time I come across a write up on peptites, there always seems to be some unansewred questions lingering but this one is definetly informative and should be archived buy anyone venturing with them.
Thanks for posting it.

Pepshop

To the new user peptides do seam quite a complicated issue to get your head around ,,But once you are guided it the right direction i believe they are the key to unlocking the next level in your training/development

Dlovett its easy if your training delts go in to the gym warm up then inject Des in to the delts ..have a good work out ..As soon as you put the weights down and finish your w/out you need to get the MGF in to the same muscle you injected the Des

One thing i personally do and im not recommending it to the average user is 50mcg of Des in front 50mcg side and 50mcg in the rear delt pre w/out ..Great results

dlovett

Would that mean that I would have to inject all three heads of my triceps on chest days along with my pecs? What about all of the muscles of the back? Am I over analyzing or micromanaging the concept?

Pepshop

No what you will find is Igf-Des once injected will go systematic to some degree , so for most users they will just inject say your side Delts but you will find it will have a effect on your front and rear also

Some suggest Micro dosing eg inject the same muscle many times to prevent it going systematic ,But ive not found this to be a method that works

Also if i use a higher dose on my chest i find i get the results on my Delts/Triseps also

dlovett

So for my back, I could just poke my traps and lats and still benefit from the peptides in my rhomboids, thoracolumbar, serratus, etc? Would I simply inject at the quads and trust that my hamstrings and groin muscles would benefit or would I want to hit my glutes and quads to spread the peptides out for a more evenly distributed effect? Same with abs vs. obliques?

Pepshop

When i use Des i inject lats and it seams to travel to my whole back ..

Id say it travels mostly down not up the muscles but it does travel up to a small degree

But when im using it to the max ill get the wife to inject multiple sites on my back ,,But be quick otherwise it will ware off before you can make the most from it

I dont use Des on a leg day as the pump is to uncomfortable for me also a lot of guys use it on there biceps ..Not for me to much of a pump