Little help on the Growth please

Papa.Smurf0311

So I plan on running a big cycle starting November through February or March. I will be using 4 IU's of growth a day. Ive been doing allot of research and reading about how and when to take it but I want some input. My plan was to take 2 IU's in the morning about 45 minutes before my first meal then 2 IU's in the afternoon, about 2 hours before I train and 1 hour before my 4th meal. would this be a good way to go about doing it? I was also thinking about doing it directly before the gym. basically eat my 4th meal, wait one hour, Pin 5 minutes before the gym, train for an hour or 2 then do my post workout shakes and dextrose. is it necessary to eat one hour after you take growth or does it matter. I know you need to wait one hour after pinning to eat but is it necessary to eat after taking it in general? I have ran this cycle before without the growth so I know this cycle well and how I will react to it. Been doing blasts for about 7 years now so I have a little experience (I Suppose). Alos, I have T3 but Ive also never used it and Im not sure IF ill need it and im not sure WHEN to dose and how much to dose. My diet has always been on point. I usually get my veggies from greens powder but I still eat them as well. Like I mentioned earlier, Im posting this for feedback and even criticism. I want this to go as smooth as possible. Mainly I want to get the growth down right.

33 years old
5'9"
190 LBS

Week 1-18 Test E 300 twice a week
Week 1-18 Bold Un 300 twice a week
Week 1-6 Anavar 50 MG ED
Week 1-18 GH 4 IU ED
Arimidex - .5 EOD or As needed
T3 - 12.5 ED or as needed

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal
Meal 2 - sweet potato, 96% lean ground beef
Meal 3 - Chicken breast, noodles, broccoli
Meal 4 - 2 tablespoons of Peanut butter on 2 slices of ezekial bread with honey and some jam
Meal 5 - This is a post workout shake I made. 6 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder, cocoa pebbles, 1 banana
Meal 6 - Salmon, white rice, veggies

OTC Supplements

Creatine
Super Enzymes
Krill Oil
CoQ10
K2
D3
B complex
Longvida Curcumin
Magnesium
Zinc
Low Dose Asprin
Humanofort
EAA/BCAA
Apple Cider Vinegar (with Mother)
Benefiber

OhioStateFootball

I think you are getting to complicated and I realize this is an older post but Ill respond anyway. Just take a split dose, one in the morning and then one after you train. It shouldn't be much more complicated than that.

BiggyBill

sorry for late reply. just noticed your post. I guess you've already started and maybe even ended your cycle. If you did, please post your results and how it went. Have you followed exactly as written in your plan? are you happy with the results?
indeed, you shouldn't complicate it that much. Just take one dose in the morning and the other one after training and you're going to be good enough. Taking it before / after food / training depends from a person to person. But for most, it doesn't really matter.
you're going to be good in almost any given way. But then again, you most likely already did it so please share what was / is your plan and what are the results?
there's little to say about your plan that seems to be all on point, including diet and supplements.
Just one thing to mention: hopefully you didn't forgot about a PCT plan?

about T3 - you may not need it. Do you try to get super shredded? Test/ Bold / Anavar combined would do a great job alone. T3 is only if you want to get extremely low bf%.
dosage of 12.5-25 mg is what you need for fairly good results. Doses of 50-75 mg a day are considered very high for "aggressive" and "harsh" cycle with great results, but great chances of sides too. 4-6 weeks is going to be enough. running it for 18 weeks is waaaaay longer than you should even consider running T3 for.
is important to know that running T3 it would suppress your thyroid glad producing T3 on its own. After you stop T3, either have a T3-PCT, or gradually stop taking it, otherwise you risk low thyroid hormones which leads to nasty side effects including gaining fat - exact opposite of what you're searching for.
hopefully my 2 cents would help.