Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little help on the Growth please

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little help on the Growth please

So I plan on running a big cycle starting November through February or March. I will be using 4 IU's of growth a day. Ive been doing allot of research and reading about how and when to take it but I want some input. My plan was to take 2 IU's in the morning about 45 minutes before my first meal then 2 IU's in the afternoon, about 2 hours before I train and 1 hour before my 4th meal. would this be a good way to go about doing it? I was also thinking about doing it directly before the gym. basically eat my 4th meal, wait one hour, Pin 5 minutes before the gym, train for an hour or 2 then do my post workout shakes and dextrose. is it necessary to eat one hour after you take growth or does it matter. I know you need to wait one hour after pinning to eat but is it necessary to eat after taking it in general? I have ran this cycle before without the growth so I know this cycle well and how I will react to it. Been doing blasts for about 7 years now so I have a little experience (I Suppose). Alos, I have T3 but Ive also never used it and Im not sure IF ill need it and im not sure WHEN to dose and how much to dose. My diet has always been on point. I usually get my veggies from greens powder but I still eat them as well. Like I mentioned earlier, Im posting this for feedback and even criticism. I want this to go as smooth as possible. Mainly I want to get the growth down right.

33 years old
    5'9"
    190 LBS

Week 1-18 Test E 300 twice a week
    Week 1-18 Bold Un 300 twice a week
    Week 1-6 Anavar 50 MG ED
    Week 1-18 GH 4 IU ED
    Arimidex - .5 EOD or As needed
    T3 - 12.5 ED or as needed

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal
    Meal 2 - sweet potato, 96% lean ground beef
    Meal 3 - Chicken breast, noodles, broccoli
    Meal 4 - 2 tablespoons of Peanut butter on 2 slices of ezekial bread with honey and some jam
    Meal 5 - This is a post workout shake I made. 6 egg whites, 1 scoop whey, 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder, cocoa pebbles, 1 banana
    Meal 6 - Salmon, white rice, veggies

OTC Supplements

Creatine
    Super Enzymes
    Krill Oil
    CoQ10
    K2
    D3
    B complex
    Longvida Curcumin
    Magnesium
    Zinc