Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hgh supplier

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hgh supplier

I am having problems finding a reliable supplier of Hygetropin or Jintropin. Can anyone recommend a supplier that supplies the proper stuff and is reliable. 

Sorry my man, but there's no source talk in open forum. Make an intro, get to know some people, and ask this question in pm.

Comment

ok sorry i wasn't aware of this

Comment

No problem brother...read the forum rules, make an intro, and become part of the community. Being an active member has lots of advantages.

Comment

I'm having the same issue been ripped off twice!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog84

I'm having the same issue been ripped off twice!

Brother bigdog84, Click on the forums button and hook us up with an introduction. You will get a warm welcome and if you hang around you will learn ho to never get burned..

Comment

Thats the risk each of us run when choosing to play this game! The goal is to limit it as much as possible.

SEMPER FI

Comment

I have used 2 suppliers in China that can supply any type of hGH you want.  They both have 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx and lots of generic with multiple color vial lids.  I have used xxxxxxxx and have an order of xxxxxxxxxxx coming.  PM me for their names and contact info...

Comment

I've warned you before about mentioning sources or labs in open forum. Here you are only commenting on hgh post, continuously mentioning hgh brands in open forum, and now a guy who just joined that nobody knows telling others to pm him for a source to supply hgh. You are either a rep or nut hugging fanboy.

Comment

Doing research on HGH (never used it before) and came across this comment and chuckled. I got the same vibe from this guy as you, Dolf. 

Comment

Both brands your looking for are very hard to find real kits. 

Comment

Big are you looking for Generic or Pharma? Sent you a FR. I think I can help you out. 

Comment

Hi everyone. Brand new here. I'm just wondering, if hgh needs to be kept cold, then how is it safe to order it from another country where it will take weeks to get here in the mail?

Comment

yes, hgh reconstituted needs to be kept cold. you can buy from another country and it will be delivered to your mail (if not seized by customs, but that's a rare occurence). in terms of how long it would take - it depends on the source you choose and shipping method. yet, there are sources offering hgh from USA (asumming you live in USA). good luck, hopefully this helps.

Comment

So the powder form is safe to keep out of the fridge? I feel like that's what you're saying.
                              Also I ordered, and received, some Soma-tex brand gh and am wondering if anyone has experience with this stuff. Is it any good? I have asked this question in a couple different forums and still have no responses. Just wondering because the company looks real suspect.

Comment

Working...
                              X