Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JARHEAD2 has been banned for 1 month (and his karma decreased)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure burrr. I'll check andbif not I'll lift it because it's been over 30 days now.

Comment

I lifted it and he's now unbanned : ))

Comment

Man I sure do love y'all!!!   Thank y'all for the love you always show in return!

Comment

Personally as an SR I dont mind him upvoting a review, I dont see favoritism, I see a well written review and someone recognizing it. The SR gets no karma for it. Only the guy writing the review. APL is a great domestic SR and obviously they deserve good reviews and Jarhead is a great dude... he seems to be here to help people out... I dont get it, but I try to stay out of the politics... especially when you are number 1 ... a lot of people accuse you of somehow cheating the system, lol... the 50% off promos really help you get to number 1 as long as people get their shit in a timely manner! Lol... I hope I dont get in trouble for standing up for Jarhead, but it's the right thing to do!

Comment

Haha I just noticed that this is old shit...hahahaha Im A dumb ass

Comment

• blastthru23
              blastthru23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah for some reason it appears first on the Logs section. Jarhead hasn't been active on the site in a VERY long time, like many other old-timers... I miss those guys, you know, Dolf, Jar, calm, JD, TUG, strong, swolesam, mister A (aka Griz), and others that i can't at the moment recall their names...
          Working...
          X