Steroids ! Why bodybuilders act as dealers ? Why ?

Guys, I've often come across articles that equate bodybuilders with dealers

For example, here is an excerpt from one of the articles:

"
The main problem is that steroids are addictive, and those who use them regularly have to increase the dose. The first thing that suffers is the largest human filter - the liver. Bodybuilder Dean Wormby could have told about the damage to the liver of steroids if he had not died of liver cancer in 2015.

Also, those who are addicted to anabolic steroids may develop kidney problems, heart attacks and even strokes. But this is only the price that the bodybuilders themselves pay, knowingly or unknowingly. There are often cases when other people suffer because of them, an excess of hormones in the body strongly affects the nervous system. Most often this manifests itself in the form of excessive aggressiveness, which sometimes goes over all possible boundaries."

My main question is, why not allow this at the consumption level?
At one's own risk ?
Why should we hide and do it underground?

Malass

Guys, I've often come across articles that equate bodybuilders with dealers

For example, here is an excerpt from one of the articles:

"
The main problem is that steroids are addictive, and those who use them regularly have to increase the dose. The first thing that suffers is the largest human filter - the liver. Bodybuilder Dean Wormby could have told about the damage to the liver of steroids if he had not died of liver cancer in 2015.

Also, those who are addicted to anabolic steroids may develop kidney problems, heart attacks and even strokes. But this is only the price that the bodybuilders themselves pay, knowingly or unknowingly. There are often cases when other people suffer because of them, an excess of hormones in the body strongly affects the nervous system. Most often this manifests itself in the form of excessive aggressiveness, which sometimes goes over all possible boundaries."

My main question is, why not allow this at the consumption level?
At one's own risk ?
Why should we hide and do it underground?
You have raised a very interesting topic !
I think that pharmacology will be in the shadows for another 5 years...

suppsforlife

Because, as anything that is a bit more dangerous than tea, is getting controlled. In the past, lots of people used steroids recklessly and they died. steroids got banned. but let's face it - anything used in abusive dosage is dangerous.

Because, as anything that is a bit more dangerous than tea, is getting controlled. In the past, lots of people used steroids recklessly and they died. steroids got banned. but let's face it - anything used in abusive dosage is dangerous.
Yes, I agree, but many medicines are also dangerous to health!
This is already a double truth and ruminant stagdarts...

How many people use of psychotropic drugs, sedatives, etc.

Malass

I know a guy who has been using psychotropics for 15 years.

Malass

My friends from Europe cannot even afford to order testosterone, it immediately attracts attention and arouses suspicion

Welderman

Medical doctors will write script after script of anti seizure meds antidepressants and others that work sometimes in "unknown mechanisms", but heaven forbid someone for wanting to improve their body. If my doc checks my t level and sees it's well above normal range he would stop seeing me. I don't really understand how they deem what's safe and what isn't but mainly I feel it's just a control thing. My opinion only.