Second cycle, seeking more tips and guidance

bad209

Hello, happy Friday gentlemen! Just an update on how i am doing on the Tren acetate 200mg weekly and that pinning Mon,wed,friday. This is my second week on it as well as the superdrol 20mg daily. Im feeling great, no side effects thank to god. Only difference is a lil more vascularity showing than the usual, and juicy pumps from the superdrol. When i added the Tren and superdrol i was weighing in at 210 lbs 5'11 height, after two weeks of clean eating and training i am weighing at 205 lbs dry. i havent noticed any crazy strength idk if its cause i was already pushing heavy weight not sure. I was going to ask if i should Up the dosage on Tren, Test or Eq either 1 of the 3 not all of them, since i am tolerating it well or should i continue with what i am doing. I feel like my body has gotten use to the dosages of Test and eq idk if thats a thing but thats how im feeling. Hope to hear from yall soon thanks!

Welderman

I just checked that batch number against pharmaqo lab site and it said it wasn't their product. If I was you go to their website and enter that number in

BiggyBill

Never heard of pharmaqo brand. But if nothing pops out on their official site (if they have the batch checker) that’s definitely not a good sign.
About upping the dosage- if you feel you need to then i would recommend one steroid at a time, just to be safe

bad209

Hello gentlemen, here is a update of Cycling with Test E 300mg wkly, Eq 300mg wkly, Tren 200mg wkly, and Superdrol 20mg daily with Arimidex 0.5mg on mon and fridays. I switched to pinning tren every other day i feel like that helped tremendously compared to just 3 times a week.
Im feeling great, looking great. I feel like the juice is working im pushing great weight, lasting about 2-3hrs in the gym. I honestly feel like a look a lil leaner definition is showing i feel like the tren is making my muscles look cut if that makes sense, but keep in mind my diet is on point from eating egg whites, steak, lean chicken, veggies, white rice, staying away from junk food and anything bad in general. As far as side effects just feeling groggy somedays like just feeling out of it, i noticed some nights with the lady im not feeling horny but i want to take her to pound town but just not feeling it until a lil foreplay action then we get the ball rolling, penis is still rock hard everything is working. No night sweats, no anger issues never have i always been a calm guy in general. Heavy sweating during my workout but thats cause i actually put work in the gym and not just stand around on my phone no pun intended towards anyone we all workout different. But yea thats an update i will be posting pics let me know what you guys think. June 4th i weighed at 210 lbs i wasnt, and June 11th is the rest of the pictures and im at 202-205 dry. Sorry for the dirty mirror.

bad209

first pic is 210lbs, last one 202-205lbs hoping to reach 190-200 maybe less well see. Also dont be afraid to give me some pointers thank you all i appreciate always reaching back to me hope to hear from ya soon fellas

Attachments

• SNAP_20210617-150918.jpeg
    SNAP_20210617-150918.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 7

bad209

Looking good. Still curious to know if you have noticed your strength really increasing. Awesome work.
strength is there, i dont do bench pr or anything crazy like that, i train to grow, so i wouldnt know if its reached crazy heights but im pushing 100lbs dumbbells for 4 sets 10reps easily then down to 80lbs for 2 sets of 10 on dumbells press,strength is def there, idk if that answers your question lol

Last edited: