Npp dose

bobby ricky

Wanting to know if 400 wk of npp is A good dose or is it A small dose. Stats are 230 lbs with nice abs, diet on point and training on point.

Vicbubble

As much as I know 400 mg of nandrolone a week is a good dosage. You may increase it if you don't feel sides and you want more. I heard of guys running as much as 800 mg a week or even more, but that's obviously for serious bodybuilders

suppsforlife

You ask because you need more results? You can increase (make sure you get enough test) if you wish in case you tolerate well this one

bobby ricky

My testosterone cyp is 800 week. I’m Asking because my results slowed at 600 testosterone and 400 npp . I went to 800 testosterone and gaining again so I was wondering when I hit my next wall if I should go to 500 npp.

bobby ricky

800 testosterone 400 npp no sides at all.
Adex 1/2 pill eod. Just look great. Delts popped out and feel like im on shit for sure. People in gym are giving me compliments. Thank you for your answers.

bobby ricky

I went to 1 adex per day and my joints hurt. It was someone’s recommendation. But im going back to 1/2 eod.

Welderman

As a rule of thumb npp 200 is = to 275 nan deconate. So 400=550, and 600=825. So definitely don't go over 600 or your side effects chances really increase

bobby ricky

I went to 1 adex per day and my joints hurt. It was someone’s recommendation. But im going back to 1/2 eod.
When you talk about sides what are we talking about?

Welderman

Well you got your estrogen sides that your ai will help with but higher doses you can run into your progestin sides which caber helps. High doses will destroy your hdl and ldl cholesterol levels. Really can raise your red blood cell count leading to thick blood. Npp cycle usually only run for 8 weeks and I'm sure you know but 2-3 injections per week. Just don't overdo it.

Welderman

That's really a little too long. But if you do 12 weeks I wouldn't even consider going above 400. Don't worry you will see plenty of growth