Need to increase my appetite

otfjoey300

It’s amazing that nobody suggested MK677 on this thread as it’s literally the best ghrelin booster. That stuff literally keeps me hungry all day;

Twizted

Well, it looks like I'm gonna be favoring the blast and cruise lifestyle, there is absolutely no way I am going to be able to go back to the way I was. I feel years younger, energy through the roof, sex life is booming... no way I can go back to feeling like a zombie. My wife is 100% behind me on this choice lol, she is loving having me back to my normal self.

Welderman

Well now it looks like we need to start planning your "buffed" future. That's what I'm talking about. 😂😂😂. Roids Roids Roids

Twizted

lol I have already thought about my next cycle. Probably gonna be a test/deca cycle. I have heard a lot of good results from running test and deca for some bulking.

Twizted

Alright here are some before and after pics, this is about 4 weeks into my dbol and Test E cycle. I didn't start using because I had reached my genetic potential or anything like that I started because I felt like garbage with no energy or sex drive and little to no appetite. So when I started I looked very sick and skinny. Anyway like I said about 4 weeks in and 20ish lbs heavier. Ugh... looking at my pictures before makes me sick, I am soo glad I am finally looking healthy again. I need to put more work into my chest, it is always the hardest part for me to grow.

Attachments

• 20210606_103606 crop.jpg
    20210606_103606 crop.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 24
  • After Edited.jpg
    After Edited.jpg
    797.3 KB · Views: 21

Twizted

Thanks man, I've got a lot of catching up to do but I am happy with how things are going.

Twizted

You know I really thought I would have to take more AI with dianabol and test. So far I haven't taken any, the only thing I have noticed is a very slight itch on my left nip that appears randomly.

It doesn't happen frequently, I didn't feel like this is enough to justify taking any arimidex. What do you guys think?

JSom

You know I really thought I would have to take more AI with dianabol and test. So far I haven't taken any, the only thing I have noticed is a very slight itch on my left nip that appears randomly.

It doesn't happen frequently, I didn't feel like this is enough to justify taking any arimidex. What do you guys think?
You don't know what happens to your internal organs when you take such drugs. At this stage, you may not experience any tangible side effect, but what will happen in 3-5 years?

Twizted

You don't know what happens to your internal organs when you take such drugs. At this stage, you may not experience any tangible side effect, but what will happen in 3-5 years?
Pretty sure I'll be fine in 3-5 years, cool your jets bud.

suppsforlife

Thanks bro. Still got a long way to go.

I assume to turn me away from my sinning ways... lol
Yeah, I understand that. But nobody even mentioned and he just came out of nowhere saying that.
Plus - do you think this is the proper forum to mention it? :D
I should go to a racing foruma nd tell a guy randomly - you know, if you're going to race, you are likely to have an accident :D

Welderman

Yeah, I understand that. But nobody even mentioned and he just came out of nowhere saying that.
Plus - do you think this is the proper forum to mention it? :D
I should go to a racing foruma nd tell a guy randomly - you know, if you're going to race, you are likely to have an accident :D
Supps you must keep in mind same guy thought monstro was natural, if that tells you anything