Dbol

bobby ricky

My dbol just arrived and very excited. I know everyone is not going to agree with what I’m doing and I’m ok with that. All opinions welcome.
800 mgs of testosterone cyp
500 mgs npp
Is what I’m on right now.
I was thinking about taking 20 mgs 2 hours before working out as A pre workout.

bobby ricky

Dbol just came in from body and I’ve taken it for 3 days. What I don’t understand is my abs look better than 3 days ago. I feel like my body is reved up. If I’m leaning should I eat more?

HGH.to

Dbol just came in from body and I’ve taken it for 3 days. What I don’t understand is my abs look better than 3 days ago. I feel like my body is reved up. If I’m leaning should I eat more?
what do you mean "if you are leaning you should eat more?"
if you want to grow in mass - yes. But if you want to lean out - no.

bobby ricky

Sounds good, I’ll eat more. Want to grow as lean as possible. Will I get water retention as the weeks go by? Only 4 weeks for the dbol.

HGH.to

If you haven't got it so far - may not. but there's a chance you would. depends on diet as well.

Yt1991

Dude when I took Dbol it felt like I gained 10 pounds literally overnight, strength shot up like crazy too.

Rhino73

From what I’ve seen Dbol is available to be taken orally or injected.
what are the pros and cons of each?

suppsforlife

injected has no pros. some people believe it to be a more powerful version and less hepatoxic. but there's nothing to prove it.
better go with standard oral version

Rhino73

Thanks supps
And would you suggest that dbol only be used by someone who’s done a couple of cycles of test first ?
And do you run dbol with test or alone?

suppsforlife

Generally is recommended to run Test alone for the first cycle. But you can already add Dbol to your second cycle and some more impatient people adds Dbol to their first cycle. But I would recommend to add it to first cycle only at the end of it (last few weeks) to get more results at the end. Plus you make sure your respond well to test.
So no, Dbol can be used by those who used test at least for some weeks and are well-responders.
I personally run it with testosterone (as all my cycles). I think testosterone should be used in all cycles. So I would recommend test + dbol.
Nonetheless, some still go for dbol alone. But this way you do not get maximum results / potential from it.

suppsforlife

Yeah, you can keep those gains. But remember that there are lots of factors to come at play (how much of dbol gains were water, personal response, how much you workout, how much you eat, sleep etc.)
50 mg a day. I know people attempt higher dosages but I think consistency is the key.