Rest of the year cycles

Welderman

Going good. I'm not nearly as cut as you but started at higher body fat. Starting to get veins popping out in my chest and waist is smaller. Think I am about 3 weeks in so I got couple months to go

Welderman

I have no idea what some of you all do for a living but my job so complicated strength training performance and routine. This week I will pull 60 hours plus in 110-120 degree steel shop. Even with tren, var, test I am exhausted after 45 minutes and cardio has went completely out the window. I think this schedule is not supposed to last over 3-4 weeks and I sure hope it doesn't.

Juicex11

I have no idea what some of you all do for a living but my job so complicated strength training performance and routine. This week I will pull 60 hours plus in 110-120 degree steel shop. Even with tren, var, test I am exhausted after 45 minutes and cardio has went completely out the window. I think this schedule is not supposed to last over 3-4 weeks and I sure hope it doesn't.

Damn bro. I don’t know how you do it. Are you getting the low back pumps from Tren yet? I am in sales so I can workout in the mornings. Be careful bro, especially in the middle of heat.

My hat is off to you brother, your a beast!

HGH.to

Even with tren, var, test I am exhausted after 45 minutes and cardio has went completely out the window.
Welder - I know you love it but it sounds to be from Tren. Trenbolone is notorious for killing cardio! it lowers endurance! Plus, nowadays heats are exhausting! May try to lower a bit the Tren dose?

Welderman

Welder - I know you love it but it sounds to be from Tren. Trenbolone is notorious for killing cardio! it lowers endurance! Plus, nowadays heats are exhausting! May try to lower a bit the Tren dose?
Brother they just took the 4th person out of here by ambulance this week. Hell no, I would quit before I give up my tren. 😂

Twizted

Heat is the absolute worst motivation killer for me. I work in an aircraft hangar with no A/C, it gets hot...but not like the inside of a steel shop. Stay hydrated and keep killing it man.

Welderman

It's physically draining. I just hit it hard for shorter times during the week. Back,chest arms,shoulders individual and then on weekends I will do the normal compound and 2 muscle group training. But when it cools back down it's on. 😂

otfjoey300

It's physically draining. I just hit it hard for shorter times during the week. Back,chest arms,shoulders individual and then on weekends I will do the normal compound and 2 muscle group training. But when it cools back down it's on. 😂
Don’t skip legs !

Maniac1130

Just imagine: a 230lb man skipping down the street on the weekends with 'angry bird' shorts on singing "I love it when they call me Big Papi" :ROFLMAO:

Juicex11

Are you getting the severe low back pumps from Tren yet? lol Also speaking of shitty endurance… I tried to mow my yard yesterday after working out and it about killed me. Lmfao, felt like a fan a marathon when I was done. Tren has destroyed my endurance.