Do PCT and lose all your gains!

MONSTRO

Why do PCT in bodybuilding ?

To lose all your gains. To bring up and down your hormonal levels , To not re3cover completely your natural production.

Yes , I ask you how many weeks you do PCT and Cycle during one year? Most of you will do 12 to 16 weeks cycle and 4 to 8 PCT . Do you think you will recover completely your testosterone levels doing that? Of course not mostly when you use harsh compounds like deca , trenbolone , superdrol .

How can you hold your gains you get from something exogenous , something is not yours and your body cant produce such amount ? impossible to keep the gains . Some of you will say but after my PCT I have the same body weight , yes but remember total weight is always fat muscle and water , and if you keep your weight on PCT is because you gain fat never muscle because if your hormones are so low will be impossible to gain muscle but at same time your cortisol and estrogen is so high that is so easy to get fat .

Some people say PCT is the healthy phase to recover ! How can PCT be healthy if you are taking super toxic drugs like clomid and tamoxifen and crashing your natural production is very unhealthy for sure . So PCT only make sense if you will stop gear forever and it will help you recover quicker , or if you are doing just a couple of cycles in all your life and always doing PCT the same time you have been on cycle . lets see 12 weeks cycle and 12 or more PCT . But even doing that you can not recover completely ( it will depends on the dosages and kind of gear used .

Yes im agains PCT but im also not crazy to run blast all year non stop . I always do my cruises to help recover liver and kidneys health using only testosterone enough to keep my gains but no orals or toxic compounds to recover all the organs , also in this time I focus on lean food , detox products like LIV52, NAC, Cystone and others . The goal here is just keep all my gains and clean my body.

Typical Blast :

Test E 1500mg week

Deca 750mg week

Dianabol 50mg day

HGH 10ius 5x week

Slin 50 to 100ius day

Cruise:

Test E 750mg week

JackForr

as much as i know - if you pct regularly, that does make a change. yes you would still lose some, but far not all gains. not an expert though...

suppsforlife

PCT is better for beginners. You're right Monstro about everything. But only as long as a person tries to go professional. Many users try to be healthy while displaying a better body image. they don't need harsh cycles. don't need professional use either.

MONSTRO

PCT is better for beginners. You're right Monstro about everything. But only as long as a person tries to go professional. Many users try to be healthy while displaying a better body image. they don't need harsh cycles. don't need professional use either.
Yes but PCT is not healthy crash hormones and also use toxic clomid and tamoxifen . Healthy is TRT low dosage test , no hormonal changes or even better be natural for sure .

suppsforlife

Yes but PCT is not healthy crash hormones and also use toxic clomid and tamoxifen . Healthy is TRT low dosage test , no hormonal changes or even better be natural for sure .
clomid and tamoxifen are not as toxic as actual steroids... so a beginner who uses steroids only for a while may want to stay off steroids. PCT for beginners. TRT for professionals though, for sure!

Visceral

Repping the blasters hard brother haha, spot on though, very good information for those still cycling with short off-periods, if they are going to continue cycling for years to come they would be doing themselves a world of favors to blast and cruise instead.

But I think a few cycles for the newbies before they commit 100% and accept the fate of trt imo.

Pumpjuice187

This is all interesting to me because it's definitely where I'm at right now. 500mg test c ÷ 2 Tuesday and Fridays. I know I'm looking to do another cycle. The results of this one have been great. Infact I already put the order in but also ordered arimidex as well just Incase I need it. I guess my current plan is to cycle off for 8 weeks before the next run but I've been contemplating blast and cruise tactics....still on the fence with some weeks to go.

Pumpjuice187

But at least I have the arimidex for pct if I decide to go that route and also purchase some "DIM" otc shit that had alot of high rated reviews...dunno if it actually works but thought I'd give it a run

Twizted

But at least I have the arimidex for pct if I decide to go that route and also purchase some "DIM" otc shit that had alot of high rated reviews...dunno if it actually works but thought I'd give it a run
Your planning to use arimidex for pct?? Arimidex is generally used on cycle to deal with high estrogen side effects, if your doing pct you should use Nolvadex or clomid or even both.

Pumpjuice187

Shit...welp I'll have to order some then. Good looking out. Tell me this...if I'm planning on another cycle...like I'm planning to lay off for eight weeks to the day and run it again. Should I even bother pct or should I just cruise. I'm 34.

otfjoey300

Shit...welp I'll have to order some then. Good looking out. Tell me this...if I'm planning on another cycle...like I'm planning to lay off for eight weeks to the day and run it again. Should I even bother pct or should I just cruise. I'm 34.
Just cruise if you’re coming off for only 8 weeks… cruise at 125ish give or take you should be high end normal levels

suppsforlife

Your planning to use arimidex for pct?? Arimidex is generally used on cycle to deal with high estrogen side effects, if your doing pct you should use Nolvadex or clomid or even both.
100% agree
I would recommend to stay off steroids for as long as you've been cycling with them (regardless if you PCT or TRT)