Welderman crisis

Welderman

The forum is quite and boring today, if it doesn't liven up some I will be posting naked pics of myself on here. That'll give y'all something to talk about πŸ˜‰

Welderman

In all honesty I have got this thing back to 19 inches, gotta be pushing 20 post workout. People at work are like wtf are you taking?. I reply creatine and whey

Attachments

• IMG_20210723_191551.jpg
    IMG_20210723_191551.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 10

Maniac1130

Why is wifey so sad about you juicing? BTW 500mg a week will be nothing for you after you've had tren. NOTHING compares. I'd say 750-1000 will be perfect. Let us know how it goes. If worse comes to worse, choose wifey and just share your knowledge and nicknames :ROFLMAO:

Welderman

Why is wifey so sad about you juicing? BTW 500mg a week will be nothing for you after you've had tren. NOTHING compares. I'd say 750-1000 will be perfect. Let us know how it goes. If worse comes to worse, choose wifey and just share your knowledge and nicknames :ROFLMAO:
She read horror stories about notorious gangsters smuggling bacteriostatic water and it makes her think roids are evil. Damn lawless thugs ruin it for everyone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ Devil 😈.

Twizted

Better listen to your wife bro. I'll pm you my address, just send all those nasty steroids to me and I will make sure they are properly use.....umm disposed of.