Anjuna

Hey all. This is what I’m running 8 weeks leading up to contest. Thoughts

Currently on:
Sust - 750mg pw
EQ - 400mg pw
Tren A - 300mg pw
Anadrol 75mg ed

Next 8 weeks
Test - 300mg pw (will change to prop last 4 weeks)
Tren E - 300mg pw
Mast P - 400mg pw
EQ - 400mg pw
Clen (last 6 weeks)
T3 25mcg ed

Orals for last 4-6 weeks
Stana
Anavar
Proviron

suppsforlife

You got me confusing: are you currently running the bulking cycle then immediately jump on the cutting one? or you will cruise/ PCT and then go for cutting?
3 orals in a cycle is not very good for your liver. make sure you can tolerate them and don't run too high doses, esp of winstrol.
also, is T3 in only 25 mcg effective for you to notice its effects?

Anjuna

You got me confusing: are you currently running the bulking cycle then immediately jump on the cutting one? or you will cruise/ PCT and then go for cutting?
3 orals in a cycle is not very good for your liver. make sure you can tolerate them and don't run too high doses, esp of winstrol.
also, is T3 in only 25 mcg effective for you to notice its effects?
No jumping straight into the cut. Keeping EQ steady, dropping the test, will drop anadrol for 4 weeks

Anjuna

wouldn't it be better to switch to Tren A? after all, you run it for only 8 weeks.
I want to change the compound to shock the system a bit and just prefer how I feel on Tren e I’m a lot more calm. Tren ace leadingninto final weeks my misses will shoot me

otfjoey300

I want to change the compound to shock the system a bit and just prefer how I feel on Tren e I’m a lot more calm. Tren ace leadingninto final weeks my misses will shoot me
Shock the system..?? also adrol would make more sense right before contest and even the day you step on stage …