PCT with Clomid 50 ???

Pumpjuice187

Hey I've been reading some more and I think I was confused about dosing of clomid . When you guys were saying 50/50/25/25 you mean mg per day for that week? So 50 mg daily week one, 50mg a day week two/25 mg a day week three and so on....?

otfjoey300

Hey I've been reading some more and I think I was confused about dosing of clomid . When you guys were saying 50/50/25/25 you mean mg per day for that week? So 50 mg daily week one, 50mg a day week two/25 mg a day week three and so on....?
Yes ; correct

otfjoey300

Did you decide to opt out of the nolvadex in your PCT??? That drug will help any nipple sensitivity you have, and make sure you put the lid on the jar before you come off.

Pumpjuice187

no didnt decide against the nolvadex was just using the clomid as an example... im ordering the Nolva here in the next couple of days. what do you mean about putting the lid on the jar ? like literally ? hahaha newbie bro sorry.

otfjoey300

no didnt decide against the nolvadex was just using the clomid as an example... im ordering the Nolva here in the next couple of days. what do you mean about putting the lid on the jar ? like literally ? hahaha newbie bro sorry.
Just meaning get that nipple stuff in order before you PCT, if you even wanna dose the nolvadex by itself for a week leading into PCT it would most likely fix it. I don’t know how far along you are with it, nor how bad it may be. If the nolvadex doesn’t help the nipples raloxifine will get rid of it

Pumpjuice187

just put another order together for 30 count clomid 30 count nolvadex and two more Test C 250's
Wanna get ready for the next go round. I feel like I could have obviously done better had i been on here learning all the shit ahead of time. i just didn't know that you needed pct people that i talked to about it never once mentioned doing a pct and none of them had gyno or nothing but who the fuck knows ...probably just lucky bastards or somethin. Looking forward to doing it right and I think upping my dosages a little im thinking 500 divided into two a week for 8 or 12 weeks....Cant tell ya how much I appreciate the advice bro.

otfjoey300

just put another order together for 30 count clomid 30 count nolvadex and two more Test C 250's
Wanna get ready for the next go round. I feel like I could have obviously done better had i been on here learning all the shit ahead of time. i just didn't know that you needed pct people that i talked to about it never once mentioned doing a pct and none of them had gyno or nothing but who the fuck knows ...probably just lucky bastards or somethin. Looking forward to doing it right and I think upping my dosages a little im thinking 500 divided into two a week for 8 or 12 weeks....Cant tell ya how much I appreciate the advice bro.
The thing is they probably don’t come off man, they blast and cruise. Which it’s not impossible to have kids after that, but many won’t be able to. Cycling with proper PCT is the best on your system. I’ve even heard some pros really come off 3 months out of the year and it’s conducive to their competitions. Kind of like getting too used to something, you know? The body adapts to almost anything you put it through; exogenous hormones are no different

otfjoey300

I personally am on TRT through my dr; if I want to have a kid down the line I’ll worry about it then. But most recently my t levels were very low. Could be the cycling I did in my early 20s with no proper post cycle therapieS! Yes S, because there’s been a few I didn’t run proper protocol. Even when I knew better; was just a dumb kid but I definitely learned some things from it.

edit: most recently meaning pre TRT - that chapter of baseline blood work.

otfjoey300

Anytime buddy. Give me a shout whenever

Pumpjuice187

Well Bros ! , Got the clomid and the nolvadex ordered and just bit the financial bullet so i can do things right. Its crazy how much I didnt know going into this and how much I've learned since. Looking forward to the Break though and hoping for good things. most deff will be better prepared for the next run.

Pumpjuice187

Oh and BTW the sensitivity in the nipps subsided not really any issue anymore not as bad at least. Other than that had some high BP but like i mentioned in the other post started running some OTC ESTROBLOCK shit and i didnt think it was really going to work being natural and all that but havent had an issue since.....maybe the shit does work. I fucked up and initialy got the arimidex thinking i could just use that. The idea for me was like "Well id rather take one pill than two" but obviously that isnt the right stuff for the pct so going with the clo and nolv and ill run it the way you guys mentioned it.