Second cycle

Hi guys, I was getting prepared to start thinking about my next cycle for November. I wanted to run 750mg test e for 12 weeks, 75mg dbol(maybe 50) for the first 6 weeks, 50mg oral winstrol for the last 6 weeks. I'll take tudca and liver support while on cycle as well as aromasin which I'll probably do 25mg 3 times a week and see how it goes... clomid and nolva pct. Any suggestions or things I should change?

otfjoey300

watch estrogen; and careful with how heavy you’re lifting by the end; as test alone plus Winstrol can weaken connective tissues. As it significantly lowers collagen synthesis (test and Winstrol both do) ; don’t ego lift; lift smart; eat clean with the dbol. You could run it 30 mg per day with good results you don’t need to go that high if it’s good dbol

otfjoey300

They say winny makes the joints more “brittle” ; as does exogenous testosterone after some time. I wasn’t careful my second cycle (tren like a newb), my tendinitis would almost drop me sometimes. It was horrible. Be smart train smart

I ran winny through my first cycle so I'm familiar with how she dries everything out lol. As for the dbol, I read 30-50mg is a beginners dose and that intermediate doses were around where I was planning on dosing.

suppsforlife

total 12 weeks of orals is way too much. Esp of Dbol and Winstrol both of which are known to be fairly hard on liver. 50 mg a day Dbol isn't a "beginners" dose anymore. 30 mg a day is what you should go for. If you know how you react on Winny - go based on your experience. But in the end, 12 weeks of orals is way too much. your liver has to suffer!

I honestly didn't even think about the fact the winny was oral too. I'll switch that to injectable and up it to 75mgs a day. 50mg didn't do much in my first cycle. I'm planning on buying 25mg tabs of dbol. I think 50 is the lowest I'd want to dose it. I can always adjust things if it's too much.

otfjoey300

Still much better than a lot of “second cycles” I see being posted sometimes on my other forum. Be more conservative in dosing my friend. If you’re running orals maybe you can drop ur test down to 500 instead of 700; dbol you shouldn’t need more than 40/day if it’s proper dbol, for you id go 30. I hate trying to speak on winny since I’ve never ran it, I just know things about it; and id say pick one oral or the other don’t bother with both. As a second cycle you don’t need anywhere near a gram of gear per week. Which that protocol would put you well over.

suppsforlife

You can actually run 2 orals (although not very recommended) but usually, in low doses and short lengths. That's because you'll keep your liver safe.

Im not completely set on the winstrol, I just wanted some compound to help dry me out after the dbol, im open to suggestions. I ran 500mg test on my first cycle, don't I need to up it a little for the second cycle? I ended up running more than a gram a week on my first cycle, I know that wasnt a good thing but it happened lol.

Ya I looked into anavar but it's just so damn expensive lol. I'm actually leaning towards masteron and just adding that on for the whole cycle. I dropped the dbol down to 40mg ed and I'd run 400mg masteron e and 750 test e. I know it's over a gram a week but 500 on the first cycle didn't feel like very much.

HGH.to

This is actually much safer than the original plan
40 mg dbol 6 weeks + 400 mg Mast E 12 weeks + 750 Test E 12 weeks is much safer than 75 mg dbol 6 weeks + 50 mg winstrol 6 weeks +750 mg test for 12 weeks.
although, why you add masteron to dbol? if you try to bulk, better go for Deca instead of Masteron. if you try to cut, better go for Winstrol instead of Dbol.

40 mg dbol 6 weeks + 400 mg Mast E 12 weeks + 750 Test E 12 weeks is much safer than 75 mg dbol 6 weeks + 50 mg winstrol 6 weeks +750 mg test for 12 weeks.
although, why you add masteron to dbol? if you try to bulk, better go for Deca instead of Masteron. if you try to cut, better go for Winstrol instead of Dbol.
I wanted a dry compound to keep me from putting on too much water weight. I ran deca on my first cycle and I didn't get anything for progesterone control. Even a couple months after running It i feel like it's affecting my sex drive a bit so I wanted to steer clear of deca this time.

suppsforlife

I wanted a dry compound to keep me from putting on too much water weight. I ran deca on my first cycle and I didn't get anything for progesterone control. Even a couple months after running It i feel like it's affecting my sex drive a bit so I wanted to steer clear of deca this time.
should've got yourself some Cabergoline

HGH.to

masteron may help with estrogen, but not with progesterone...

Well the mast e isn't for estrogen, I want it for water weight, and extra lean mass. I have aromasin for estrogen. My source only had carbergolin coming from Asia and it would've taken a few months to get it so I just didn't get it.