Best suplements that works like a drug

MONSTRO

• Berberine extracted from a plant known to be one of the most powerful supplements on earth . Is primary goal is lower blood sugar improving insulin sensitivity . Today is very well known as being same potency level as metformin doing that without ythe side effects of metformin.
  • Curcumin is a popular spicy and I use in all my foods because I know is the best natural anti inflammatory product and being the same potency as many anti inflammatory drugs on pharmacy.
  • Red Yeast Rice is not as strong as medication for lower cholesterol but is very strong doing that and without the side effects .
  • Garlic that we all know and use in our cuisine is something amazing for our health . Is amazing for your heart and also reduces 10 to 15% your bad cholesterol , reduces blood pressure .

Now you can take care of your help without using any drug from pharmacy , of course they are not as strong but if the main goal is health this is the best choice .

Attachments

• berberine.jpg
    berberine.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • now_red_yeast_rice_g6_60vcaps_LRG.jpg
    now_red_yeast_rice_g6_60vcaps_LRG.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3

otfjoey300

• Berberine extracted from a plant known to be one of the most powerful supplements on earth . Is primary goal is lower blood sugar improving insulin sensitivity . Today is very well known as being same potency level as metformin doing that without ythe side effects of metformin.
  • Curcumin is a popular spicy and I use in all my foods because I know is the best natural anti inflammatory product and being the same potency as many anti inflammatory drugs on pharmacy.
  • Red Yeast Rice is not as strong as medication for lower cholesterol but is very strong doing that and without the side effects .
  • Garlic that we all know and use in our cuisine is something amazing for our health . Is amazing for your heart and also reduces 10 to 15% your bad cholesterol , reduces blood pressure .

Now you can take care of your help without using any drug from pharmacy , of course they are not as strong but if the main goal is health this is the best choice .
Great bro thanks