Dianabol question

Yt1991

Sup guys, so Ive been using 50 mg Dbol E.D with my 500 test/week, and the Dbol is about to end and I was wondering if I shud taper the dose down as it runs out or just keep taking 50 mg until I run out completely?

Yt1991

There's no need to taper down the steroids use. That's why there's PCT for. You should run Dbol for about 4-6 weeks.
Have you got the expected results?
Im not going to PCT, after the Dbol is done (about 8 weeks total) im going to run the test for another month or so then Im just going to cruise on 150 mg or so.

And the results from the dbol were great, especially the first 4 weeks or so I put quite a bit of mass on, and my strength went up basically overnight when I started the dbol.

suppsforlife

Im not going to PCT, after the Dbol is done (about 8 weeks total) im going to run the test for another month or so then Im just going to cruise on 150 mg or so.

And the results from the dbol were great, especially the first 4 weeks or so I put quite a bit of mass on, and my strength went up basically overnight when I started the dbol.
yeah, that's how Dbol works.
If you're blasting and cruising - is similar to PCT. but instead of PCT, you cruise. Still no need to taper

Twizted

It's crazy how fast good dianabol will make your strength go up. Mine skyrocketed shortly after starting it. And the pumps are amazing.

Yt1991

It's crazy how fast good dianabol will make your strength go up. Mine skyrocketed shortly after starting it. And the pumps are amazing.
Dude the pumps and strength ARE amazing but they feel almost painful (the pumps), Ive never had pumps like that before, but then again this is my first cycle n ive only done the test n dbol.

Last edited:

Yt1991

How long does it take to feel the effect of Dianabol?
For me it was basically next day. I lifted same day and if I remember correctly I gained like 5 lb of water overnight, and literally all my lifts wen up the day I took it.
(I was taking 50 mg split into 3 doses a day)

Also for some reason it made my dick stop working for a few days, not sure why.
(I was also on 500 mg test with it)

Last edited:

suppsforlife

yeah that's possible because it kicks in the system very fast due to short half life
Also for some reason it made my dick stop working for a few days, not sure why.
(I was also on 500 mg test with it)
could be because of high estrogen. Test aromatizes, 50 mg a day of Dbol is quite a good dosage and Dbol aromatizes even more. in combination you might have received too much estrogen and hence the ED issue

Yt1991

yeah that's possible because it kicks in the system very fast due to short half life

could be because of high estrogen. Test aromatizes, 50 mg a day of Dbol is quite a good dosage and Dbol aromatizes even more. in combination you might have received too much estrogen and hence the ED issue
Kinda what I figured, it lasted a few days n went away completely after i started 1mg arimidex 2x/week

Yt1991

Dbol was great, but I wouldnt stack it with test again. My pec tendor tear put a hold on everything but I cruised on 200 mg for 2 months and been back in the gym on 600 mg and my lifts barely went down, I just shrunk quite a bit.

suppsforlife

Dbol was great, but I wouldnt stack it with test again.
is actually highly recommended to use dbol with test, not alone.
My pec tendor tear
it was likely because your strength and power (and muscles, of course) have grown almost overnight (because of dbol + test) and you attempted a weight lift that your tendons and wrists were not ready for. that's why is important to keep the progress slow and steady.