Sources in Australia

Kirth

I’m looking for sources in Australia to get clen and some other gear from. I’ve just been burnt by CENSORED, and struggling to find a reputable and prompt source.
Hi, same. I was burned as well and am looking for a source of the same. Did you find someone?

JohnnyPsycho

I am in the same boat as RegisteredUser, minimal posts for PM. Anyway might head over to the TRT threads, have a few questions for there...and this counts as one right :).

PS - I have a good story for ya'll shortly.

suppsforlife

I am in the same boat as RegisteredUser, minimal posts for PM. Anyway might head over to the TRT threads, have a few questions for there...and this counts as one right :).

PS - I have a good story for ya'll shortly.
the minimal posts was introduced recently because of spammers. i think that's actually a good idea.
we can always chat openly through forum.
share that story!

BUCKO

I’m looking for sources in Australia to get clen and some other gear from. I’ve just been burnt by CENSORED, and struggling to find a reputable and prompt source.
In this same boat mate - I haven't really done a cycle since ausjuice shut down - well due to lockdowns I haven't even trained since April biggest break in 10+ years.
Any intel would be appreciated

suppsforlife

Wouldn't a captcha or something else work? I'm sure my 10 post are worse than spam.
spamming are real people, not robots. and no, 10 posts can be really informative so they are def. not worse than spam
Btw everyone, deleted post don't count and i think spamming the same thing is auto deleted, or we have good mods.
could take me 2 yrs at this rate.
2 years? you already have 8 posts, I guess I write 8 posts a day