Need help

Treymos

I have one week left on my cycle of 1cc test and .5 deca for 10 weeks. What is my next move? Am I allowed to love to something else or do pct?

suppsforlife

you could go for 12 weeks cycle length and then start PCT. if you stay at 10 weeks mark then stop Test and Deca, wait about 2-3 weeks and start PCT

suppsforlife

the cycle length = off period
yes, 10 weeks on 10 weeks off. or 8 weeks on 8 weeks off, or 12 weeks on 12 weeks off. You got the idea.
The off period includes the PCT period too

I have one week left on my cycle of 1cc test and .5 deca for 10 weeks. What is my next move? Am I allowed to love to something else or do pct?
I never come off. I do what some refer to as a blast and cruise or as I seen someone else mention TRT. I run my multiple compounds and higher dosage for 10-12 week cycle. Once it’s time for the cycle to end, I start “cruising”. I run 200 test E a week for 10-12 weeks.
I personally wouldn’t do this if I were younger or had a high natural test level. If you can turn your test back on and it’s running good, let it. I was just tired of not having energy, low libido, etc so I went this route .

EMachine

I never come off. I do what some refer to as a blast and cruise or as I seen someone else mention TRT. I run my multiple compounds and higher dosage for 10-12 week cycle. Once it’s time for the cycle to end, I start “cruising”. I run 200 test E a week for 10-12 weeks.
I personally wouldn’t do this if I were younger or had a high natural test level. If you can turn your test back on and it’s running good, let it. I was just tired of not having energy, low libido, etc so I went this route .
Swole, what are your stats? How long have you been on this path? And what do you normally run when you're blasting? I've done the same thing! Did this for years.

HGH.to

I personally wouldn’t do this if I were younger or had a high natural test level. If you can turn your test back on and it’s running good, let it.
great advice. I've seen some people in their 20-30s who want to start blast and cruising assuming they would get as big as possible. but they don't understand the risk. so is great when someone like you with actual experience can share this helpful advice

Swole, what are your stats? How long have you been on this path? And what do you normally run when you're blasting? I've done the same thing! Did this for years.
6'0
208 lbs
39 years old
14% Bodyfat
I've been doing the blast and cruise 9 months. I came off my recomp cycle and felt terrible. I never realised how low my sex drive was compared to what it was years ago. Not to mention the exhaustion and fatigue. When I ran that recomp cycle, I felt incredible. Given my last cycle before that I was 34 years old. I came off that and felt fine. So I went and got my bloods done and my doc gave me Test but only 125 a week. So i have to obviously bridge the difference but my womens happier, I feel great blasting or cruising, have energy after work to still play with the kids. Without a doubt, Ill never get off it. I did a lot of research before making the decision but the studies on low doses of Test for long periods of time are positive. It's when you get over 500 mg a week for a long period of time the effects become negative.