Water retention

bobby ricky

I have A question for you guy’s. My deca test adol cycle is producing a little water retention. When I remove socks at end of day my leg above sock line is A little bigger.
My question is should I knock it down with some adex or should I leave it alone? Will I make more gains in lean tissue with the extra water?

suppsforlife

My question is should I knock it down with some adex or should I leave it alone?
that's up to you and your needs. Do you want that extra water to stay?
Also, remember that if it's water due to anadrol - adex won't help you.
Will I make more gains in lean tissue with the extra water?
yes, it does helps to lift more which helps gain more lean tissues, of course. But you have extra water, obviously, lol. if it doesn't bother you - that's not a prob.
PS: that's why people go for serious bulking (not really paying attention to extra water) and then for cutting (to maintain muscles and get rid of fat and water) to display definition.

bobby ricky

Thank you for the info. It happened about 2 weeks ago and I used half adex and it was gone the next day. Im fairly confident its the injectables. I’m going to let it ride for now since its not much.
Thank you again.

suppsforlife

But don't forget that extra water leads to extra blood pressure. have it checked out constantly to avoid cardiovascular issues