Developed a bit if gyno

Twizted

So I have recently developed some gyno lumps. I was taking 400mg of deca and 700mg of testosterone when it happened. Everything was going really well then I got too comfortable and stopped listening to my body, which resulted in me going a really long time without taking arimidex.

It's weird because I didn't really have any noticeable hugh estrogen sides when it happened. I have zero experience with gyno so I was hoping you guys could help me out with a good protocol to get rid of it. I stopped the deca about 4 weeks ago when I noticed the lumps and I also dropped my testosterone down 300mg last week. Any help would be appreciated.

Whiz

I think once gyno is already fully formed you can’t get rid of it unless you have surgery. Most people try to catch it once it starts coming on and then they take stuff to stop it.

bobby ricky

Nolvadex I believe can reverse it in some cases. l.

The Best Drug To Get Rid Of Gyno Is Raloxifene
I have no idea why this is such a rarely spoken about drug, but Raloxifene I have personally seen on numerous occasions prove to be the most superior drug for gyno reversal there is.

Guys I know with pre-existing lumps from years ago have literally completely reversed them with a Raloxifene protocol, and that’s even after trying Letrozole and Nolvadex without success.

Obviously what you do is entirely up to you, but just for your reference I’m going to show the Raloxifene protocol used for gyno reversal that I have personally seen work far better than any Nolvadex or Letrozole protocol out there.

Get Rid Of Gyno With Raloxifene Protocol:
Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days ONLY. Then 30mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed

HGH.to

the levels could have remained high since you stopped. esp due to esters. do you have any other symptoms?

Twizted

the levels could have remained high since you stopped. esp due to esters. do you have any other symptoms?
Not currently. The only symptom that I ever even noticed when all this happened was it was taking longer for me to finish during sex. Oh and some water retention around the ankles.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll look into raloxifene and maybe pick up some Nolvadex. Right bow the lumps aren't big and they aren't really noticeable visually but I'll be honest it terrifies me because I've finally achieved the physique that I want. I'd hate to see it ruined by some man boobs because of my stupidity

Twizted

I spoke with a guy on telegram about this issue, I asked him because he seems really knowledgeablewhen it comes to steroid use. He told me if I started taking arimidex again the lumps should start going down. I did notice a small decrease early on but now they seem to be staying at their current size.

HGH.to

try cabergoline especially because you mentioned taking longer to finish during sex. try a small dose of 0.25 or 0.5 mg MAXIMUM once or MAXIMUM twice (second dosage after 4-5 days) and see how it all goes. anywhere between a total of 0.25 mg - 1 mg of Caber, considering everything you mentioned, should be enough.

Rhino73

Shit man, I hope you get it sorted.
It’s a bit of a reality check for all of us, considering you are very clued in with all of this.
Best of luck mate.

Twizted

Shit man, I hope you get it sorted.
It’s a bit of a reality check for all of us, considering you are very clued in with all of this.
Best of luck mate.
Yea I screwed up and got too comfortable man. Stopped doing the most important thing, which is really listen to my body. Live and learn I suppose

Rhino73

I'm just thankful that it isn't visually noticeable right now.
I think it’s great you’re sharing this. I feel some guys just don’t take the risks seriously enough.
Like I said, you know your stuff! If this can happen to you, sure as shit it can happen to some dude wanting to get huge in one week.
HGH has already said it, but from what I’ve researched, caber is the go, but in super small doses.

Nick1000

Had a similar issue once. I immediately dropped down to a cruise and kept my estrogen low! I kept working out and it went away in few weeks. I guess because it was not large and not there a long time it went away fairly quickly. Good luck

EMachine

Nolvadex does help, but you would have to increase dosages to 60 mg per day to start. Anything below that, especiallyvsince he already experienced “lumps”, it is best to hit it hard initially and then adjust accordingly. I would also reduce the amount of testosterone you’re currently using to a cruising level - like 100-200 Mx per week. 100 mg would be best! You have to address the testosterone…the cause right away.

And then choose the AÍ you want to use. The faster you address this issue the better it will be for you. Once gyno gets to a certain level, it’s really hard to deal with it. Arimidex use throughout the cycle seems to minimize these risks.

HGH.to

Had a similar issue once. I immediately dropped down to a cruise and kept my estrogen low! I kept working out and it went away in few weeks. I guess because it was not large and not there a long time it went away fairly quickly. Good luck
yeah, gyno should be addressed immediately because it goes away if taking proper measures from the very beginning. but it becomes untreatable (only with surgery) if left for a while.

gotta agree with you @EMachine

Twizted

A little update the left side is starting to feel a little bit smaller, so that's a plus. Hopefully they continue shrinking

bobby ricky

I run p5p on cycle to battle prolactin. It might be the reason I don’t need A ai? I don’t know just herd you could use it instead of caber and I get it at grocery store. It has B6 in it.