New here just a question for you guys

Mrightguy121

Hi all,

I did read the rules to see if it would be alright to post this but couldn't find anything so mods if this is unacceptable please delete.

So guys I just come to brew my own test e but the raw has gone to an oil form in this heat we just had is this still ok to use.

Thanks

Mrightguy121

not sure if there's anyone else brewing his own test e.
and if you want to be sure about the quality of your gear, just buy it online from reputable sources ;)

Ah ok mate thanks for the reply, I don't get it from other sources sometimes you don't get what your given. I've been fine doing my own personal stuff just this time round I dident keep it in a cool place.

Twizted

The heat will make some raws turn gooey or to liquid. It won't hurt the quality of the raw, just find somewhere cooler and dark for storage in the future to prevent this.

Mrightguy121

The heat will make some raws turn gooey or to liquid. It won't hurt the quality of the raw, just find somewhere cooler and dark for storage in the future to prevent this.
Thanks for your input mate, just abit strange I brewed one up that melted and it was a killer there was a little pip nothing unbearable but the next day i could feel a lump at the site and the pain was ridiculous cant walk prop, can't sit, can't get out of bed ect. Maby next time ill try heat for a little longer 😏

Twizted

Thanks for your input mate, just abit strange I brewed one up that melted and it was a killer there was a little pip nothing unbearable but the next day i could feel a lump at the site and the pain was ridiculous cant walk prop, can't sit, can't get out of bed ect. Maby next time ill try heat for a little longer 😏
Was it test E that gave you the bad pip? Test E raws have been known to be bad for pip for the past few years, it seems to be hit or miss. That's why I moves to cyp

Mrightguy121

Yeh bud it was test e that melted. I dident really want to waste it as its quite a bit thats melted but its just unbearable, I tell ppl I fell down the stairs at work 🙈 I might give it a bit of extra heat and try one more time.

Twizted

Yeh bud it was test e that melted. I dident really want to waste it as its quite a bit thats melted but its just unbearable, I tell ppl I fell down the stairs at work 🙈 I might give it a bit of extra heat and try one more time.
I've heard a few ppl claim extra heat can help somehow, not sure why exactly. The only other thing you could do is maybe cut it with extra oil.