Is this gonna mess me up?

Samuel

Hi everyone, I ordered some Odin pharma test e for my first cycle and I was gonna do like 250 mg a week but I did some reading online and there are people that say steroids can take years off your life or make your test go down permanately and then there’s people that say if you are careful and do pct you will probably be fine so I’m a little scared to take it now so I’m thinking maybe I wasted all that money because I don’t wanna take any years off my life

Double Dee

Same. My finger has been in the “buy” button for two days now. But I don’t want to give myself a premature death, a lifetime of T issues, or waste a a lot of money.

case007

There are risks of course. You just have to weigh up the risk x the benefits.
Testosterone is a natural product, and one of the safest to take. 250mg a week is not excessive for your first cycle. Its higher than TRT, but not stupidly high. No need to go any higher for your first time.

It WILL shut down your natural test production - and your balls will shrink.

Once you have finished your cycle you can do a PCT and most likely keep the majority of your gains, and get your production back and ball size back. Many many people do without any problem.
Alternatively depending on age and dedication etc, you could do TRT for life, which means that you will inject test every week for the rest of your life - usually lower dosage (100-150mg per week). You can assist your ball size with HCG if thats something that bothers you.

It really comes down to age, fertility requirements, do you want to pin for the rest of your life, are you wanting to compete, how long have you been training for etc.

If you are at all in doubt, dont do it. Chances of you taking years off your life on 250mg test for a short cycle is minimal / next to nothing. But no one can assure you that you will be perfectly fine. Its your life and your risk.

HGH.to

Everything comes with a risk. But 250 mg/week of Test E is unlikely to be that harsh. but as said, no one can assure that you are going to be perfectly fine. it depends on too many factors.
after all, there are so many people who do use steroids safely. even more are using Testosterone alone safely. many changed their lives (for the better) with Test. But yeah, it depends, again, on too many factors. why you need it, how you use it and so on and so forth. also, it's a good idea to have your bloodwork pre cycle if you start with it. If, for example, your T levels are low and you really want to grow, then adding some Test E can be a good idea. if your T is in the upper range and yet, you're not really into gaining muscles/strength then it's likely you don't need it

Samuel

Everything comes with a risk. But 250 mg/week of Test E is unlikely to be that harsh. but as said, no one can assure that you are going to be perfectly fine. it depends on too many factors.
after all, there are so many people who do use steroids safely. even more are using Testosterone alone safely. many changed their lives (for the better) with Test. But yeah, it depends, again, on too many factors. why you need it, how you use it and so on and so forth. also, it's a good idea to have your bloodwork pre cycle if you start with it. If, for example, your T levels are low and you really want to grow, then adding some Test E can be a good idea. if your T is in the upper range and yet, you're not really into gaining muscles/strength then it's likely you don't need it
Is it possible to permanately mess up your test levels even after doing a cycle and then doing a pct after?

Aussie

Age ?
Blood test results before starting?
Diet ?
Training?
Are you fat and want steroids because lazy ?

HGH.to

Is it possible to permanately mess up your test levels even after doing a cycle and then doing a pct after?
umm... i would say yes. there is a chance. but chances are very low. and it also depends on various factors, such as those asked above by @Aussie

dohcsvt

Hi everyone, I ordered some Odin pharma test e for my first cycle and I was gonna do like 250 mg a week but I did some reading online and there are people that say steroids can take years off your life or make your test go down permanately and then there’s people that say if you are careful and do pct you will probably be fine so I’m a little scared to take it now so I’m thinking maybe I wasted all that money because I don’t wanna take any years off my life
All I want to say is Arnie is 74 years old. Average lifespan for an American male is 77, he used gear for YEARS and if he has taken time off his life… it appears to be minimal.