Aggravated!!

Gainz.

Ok... so after much desperation and aggravation...in order to continue this cycle I decided to start selling my body... 🤣🤣🤣... but for real, I had my girl install a cash app/bitcoin (because fuck coin base) I'm gonna be going with a new source as well. I don't think the other one scammed me, hence why I'm not bashing them. I think my coin base screwed me.
But theres a smaller source on here that has been extremely helpful. I want to give them a shot... support the people who support you... right?

I should be placing the order tonight... maybe tomorrow. So wish me luck... because if this goes wrong... I don't even want to think about it.

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok... so after much desperation and aggravation...in order to continue this cycle I decided to start selling my body... 🤣🤣🤣... but for real, I had my girl install a cash app/bitcoin (because fuck coin base) I'm gonna be going with a new source as well. I don't think the other one scammed me, hence why I'm not bashing them. I think my coin base screwed me.
But theres a smaller source on here that has been extremely helpful. I want to give them a shot... support the people who support you... right?

I should be placing the order tonight... maybe tomorrow. So wish me luck... because if this goes wrong... I don't even want to think about it.
You better do it tonight so at least you can sleep tonight. If your anything like me I'd be restless and anxious

Gainz.

You better do it tonight so at least you can sleep tonight. If your anything like me I'd be restless and anxious
Me anxious.. no never 😳🙄😬😬
I couldn't do it... because if it went wrong I was gonna be too pissed to sleep. Today is the day!

D

Deleted member 45086

Me anxious.. no never 😳🙄😬😬
I couldn't do it... because if it went wrong I was gonna be too pissed to sleep. Today is the day!
I hope it goes ok for you. I'm going to go ahead and go down to my end of the world bunker just in case it doesn't. Want no part of Gator's wrath. 😂

Gainz.

Ok, my payment went through!!! My new source accepted payment... got the verification email and all that! Super fucking happy... now I'm just hoping that shipping will be decently quick.
I have no hatred or resentment for the first source. The whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

But I am excited to build a relationship with the new one.
@Bigbelly it's safe... you can come out now. Gator isn't coming out today 🤣🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok, my payment went through!!! My new source accepted payment... got the verification email and all that! Super fucking happy... now I'm just hoping that shipping will be decently quick.
I have no hatred or resentment for the first source. The whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

But I am excited to build a relationship with the new one.
@Bigbelly it's safe... you can come out now. Gator isn't coming out today 🤣🤣
Thank goodness. My food supply was running low 😳.

Papa.Smurf0311

coinbase holds funds for a whole week before you can use them. its so annoying. I use coinbase and I have to decide a week in advance when i want to order. i hate it. like its my money, let me use it now.

Papa.Smurf0311

Usually when I do a bank transfer on coinbase it clears in about 4-7 days. I usually just use debit card because it makes the full balance available immediately but if I'm making a bigger bitcoin order I will use bank transfer because the limit is higher.
if you use your debit card to transfer to coinbase that makes it instant? i didnt know that. Im going to have to try that out.

Gainz.

if you use your debit card to transfer to coinbase that makes it instant? i didnt know that. Im going to have to try that out.
Coin base fucked me out of $140 bucks.
Just did the same transaction with cash app and it went through in minutes. No external wallet, no bullshit.
You can add money instantly and transfer it almost as quickly. I highly recommend to get rid of that terrible app and get cash app.
Not to mention the coin base customer service is a fucking joke. They kept telling me how to check the balance... like it's not the biggest thing at the top of the first page.

Gainz.

Holy fucking shit... I don't believe it!
The person I accidentally sent the $140 to... just sent it back to me! I'm fucking shocked... stunned... I'm so happy! I honestly can't believe it

Gainz.

Not to sound ungrateful... but I wish it got kicked back like 3 hours ago... I would of bought more gear 🤣🤣.
But really... I wish I could message the person and thank them.