bobby ricky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• Hey Bobby,Any knowledge on the Etho 300 Beligas test e,been taking 500mg a week (split dose) and im up on my (third) week and feel nothing and my appitte has tanked ,which seems to be the opposite effect most people get.Pip is pretty bad,what week should i be concerned that something is wrong with my gear (bunk or bad batch).
    Pedrito0906
    Pedrito0906
    I didn't feel nothing for like 6 weeks. Also, I tanked my estrogen with Adex, didn't know how to take it, and it was very bad
    U
    unclem
    you need some estrogen to keep the balance. i never use caber or adex as i think it stops growth.
    J
    Jessecox67
    looking to be pointed in the right direction without being scammed and for it to be legit, any help would be much appreciated. Thx
    Hey thanks for the reply, this my first forum ever don't really know how it works or who to talk to. How do I find top 5 on here. Just keep an eye on the posts?
    Hey brother, new to the forum. I saw your responses and it actually made me sign up.

I have been looking for a reliable place to get Anavar. I have run it in the past with great results but now I am struggling to find a place to get the real goods.

Do you have any suggestions on what lab/site is reliable?

Thank you for your time/knowledge
    Hey man. Saw you post that you run a test/deca/eq cycle. I've been running test/npp cycles for a couple of years now and want to add the EQ. Been running 600 test C / 300npp. What would a good test/deca/EQ dose look like? I'm 6'1" 240. Just finishing a cycle and plan to cut down to 220 before I start another bulk.
    B
    Bigandlean
    Good feedback on the EQ. You ever have any prolactin sides running the deca at a higher dose?
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    I didn’t find it to be strong but it is effective.
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    On high doses of deca i was taking p5p every day just as a precaution.
    Hey man just wondering if you know anything about ultima pharmaceuticals? There on Domestic supply and was just trying to get a second opinion before I did my thing. Any help would be great
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    sorry my brother I only use Beligas only and that’s it. Never used another brand.
    What’s up it sounds like you know your stuff and I can use some help to my questions. If in the US can you text me CENSORED
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    Sorry brother but I don’t know u personally. But what could I help you with brother
    Bam.6989
    Bam.6989
    Bam.6989
    Bought DECA in Mexico. Its 50mg/ml I wasn’t sure if I am supposed to use entire syringe? How many times a week? I’ve used TRT and Tren but never Deca.p
    Bam.6989
    Bam.6989
    Bam.6989
    Its already packed in syringe ready to inject I cant send a picture I was expecting it to be a vial. After reading forums posts it sounds like I should mix it with my TRT?
    Hey if u could go back and look at my post be great give u my history starting 3rd cycle from Daddy last cycle 20 weeks of Test 600mg all belgias cybionote split with 375mg of Deca 10 weeks at beginning I do cruise on 300mg when not blasting what's ur opinion on adding 50mg of dbol for 8 weeks with 600mg Test mega gold but not sure do it at begging or end of cycle or dbol at beginning then deca or vice versa
    B
    Basswhisperer101
    My goal is 18 inch 💪 currently at 171/2 whatever advice u could give e me greatly appreciated or anyone else I'm 49 yrs old 309 pounds want 2 try tren but don't think I'm there yet also this mega test gold use with grape seed oil heard pct hurts
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    Don’t count sets because it doesn’t matter. Just be as uncomfortable and bring the pump pain and work through it as far as you can. If you want to count reps then don’t start counting until the pain starts. Make your body say “ what is this crazy mother fucker doing “ that my brother will bring growth to those guns 👍
    Has anyone tried bodygear?
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    For some reason I don’t have much prolactin or estrogen problems. As for prolactin on deca I used p5p and you can get that at almost any store.
    Adex not used much but works great
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    My adex and everything else comes from body gear. Brst compay
    seymour
    seymour
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…