admin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• Hello sir, just recently heard about your forum. We would like to join as a source but am interested in the widget that must be placed on our site in order to do so. Also i created an account as a member is there an easy way to turn it into a source account once follow the steps to become a verified source? our site is XXX
    admin
    admin
    done
    Epharma
    Epharma
    Thank You Sir!
    Epharma
    Epharma
    we have had several reviews but still no rating? Will this change or do we need to change something? Also just wanted to make sure account stays active, Was looking if there was a way to update or upgrade account. I know most forms charge. is there an area for that?
    Hi mate I have registered as a new source, how do I upload promos etc

Thanks
    admin
    admin
    Hi
    I want to write a review for Musclebond do you know how?
    TIA
    unclem
    unclem
    go to home page scroll down to where your muscle bond is and just click review.
    Hello ,

I hope get your help.have tried to send email to you.but be bounced.can you please help verify our website? Waitting for your reply.Many thanks.
    Hello,
    I have added our source but I have mistaken the email to it :( what can I do to change it? Also have questions for the widget and the promo options. Thanks in advance for the responce!
    Please check what is it going because we had to change domain
    To : anabolic-power24.com
    On our website everything is working ok and our customers can go to our reviews
    But like from muscle guru we changed website but still is going to old website please check this ok
    • Angry
    Reactions: bobby ricky
    anabolic24
    anabolic24
    Ok it is changed but why when you press new website it redirects you to the old one which doesn’t work
    Did you try ??
    admin
    admin
    changed it.
    anabolic24
    anabolic24
    Thanks it works now
    Only I don’t know why It doesn’t show website there is blank space
    If you can check this
    Dear Sir,

I am Bear Blackroids Rep. We are truly honored to be on MG. I have a question. I would never do anything that would disrespect you or MG. In welcoming members I can add a Jpeg that says welcome to MG with our logo on it?

Regards
    Bear
    Hey guys. My IT guys out for the weekend but said he will get it on first thing Monday morning i hope that's ok. I wasn't able to find Stero-static when i looked it up for the code until this afternoon and i cant get the widget to stick. Again i hope this is ok , like i said he will attach first thing Monday morning. Please let me know if this is a issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…