BodyGear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• I’m looking for a good mass cycle. I’m thinking Tren and Test P, what are your recommendations?
    Thank you
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    There's way too much information I need to help you. Fill cycle advice form on site for more help ;)
    G
    Goldmenber
    Whats everything I need to order for beginners does the estrogen blocker come with it
    I give these guys five stars... Quick shipping and pretty fair products
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    thanks for your kind words. we really appreciate it
    J
    John2001
    Looking to start my first cycle of test. Where is a safe place to buy from.
    F
    figo81an
    How can i do a review for seller scam that stolen me money...is ansomone.ge that sell genotropin, other hgh ecc...
    Hello, Looking to buy from website I bought from you before, was looking to see if I can pay for expedited shipment looking to get product here by Mon or Tue. Thank you
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    For anything regarding shipping/payments/etc. please open a ticket through the site.
    We are doing some major updates to our website and will get back online within 24 hours.
    We will send you an email notification within 24 hours.
    We are really sorry for the inconveniences caused to you.
    Reactions: Santossoto
    M
    Mad D
    Please answer my messages. I still have not heard anything from you regarding my order placed several days ago
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    your tickets were answered and order already shipped
    HulkSmashShan
    HulkSmashShan
    Body ALWAYS takes care of his people ALWAYS!!!
    I was looking for a good cut cycle ran trens/mast/test p that was blended. That said what would recommend. I want to run some hgh which i have
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    I would probably recommend you doing a 16-week cycle of testosterone ethanate . You would inject 250 mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday... you can pick any days that you would like just try to split the days every three and a half days basically. And for those not scared Tren Is a great option for cutting and lean muscle growth. I would do about 600 mgs a week along with your test enth and split the dose just like the testosterone Enthanate... But whether you do the Tren or not, I would probably throw in some anavar... the way you dose anavar is that you would take 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg at night, id run that for eight weeks along with your testosterone. you could throw some kind of liver support in the mix. there are tons of products out there, just google it and Make sure you have everything you are going to need for post Cycle Therapy you will need Clomid and nolvadex and make sure you have that on hand. The PCT is very important to have on hand just in case you start getting itchy nipples if you are getting itchy nipples is a sign that you are prone to gynecomastia so you should have nolvadex and Clomid on hand just in case so you can start taking it if you are showing signs of gynecomastia you will have to look up the uses and how to dose if that were to happen.
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    Also, Throw in the HGH at 3 i/u's a day for 16 weeks or for how ever long you want.
    Have u ever heard of BodyGear.to I just wanna find a good domestic sight with 3to 5 day turnaround
    BodyGear
    BodyGear
    Dude they are the best around! Its all ive used for years and this Avatar is me! My personal picture!
    HulkSmashShan
    HulkSmashShan
    I agree 100 percent! Read my review of them. I was being completely honest when I started they are a 5 star service in every single category. I will do business with them until the day I die.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…