K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• Yeap, I got burnt too. They are happy to email u back straight away saying they are legit and their gear is top quality, but as soon as they get your money u won’t hear from them ever again and don’t expect to see your purchase, it won’t happen. OZgear are the Biggest scam out.
    Hi Kirth,
    I just saw your post about OZgear.is. I have had the same experience, a couple of orders arrived and then they just went dark with my last order. It says it has been shipped (9th Sept) but never arrived and they have not replied to any of the 4 emails I have sent OR the online form I submitted. Guess it is a write off at this stage. I simply do TRT, who else do you use in Aust?
    Kind regards,
    Johnny.
    K
    Kirth
    Hi Johnny,

I'm in the same boat currently. Unsure who to trust now. I've been close to pulling the trigger on a couple of orders from companies I've seen on here however I'm just hesitant. I did receive this yesterday but yeh I'm busy today I'll have a look when I can
    K
    Kirth
    Sorry for your experience with OZgear.is

I represent the fine folks over at onlinesteroidsusa.com.

If you send a mail to [email protected] you will speak directly to the owner and founder.

No middleman...

He will be hands-on from shipping to delivery.

Let me know how it goes."

Kind regards

Kirth
    R
    regular
    I had the exact same experience with OzGear
    But they replied to an email I sent from a different account saying they 'guarentee delivery' and they're holding new specials.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…